+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 86

Thread: Rob Campos: He's Baaaacccckkk!

  1. #21
    I've yada yada'd sex Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    I dont think rob will be able to tell the other guys about erin and him on flom1...that would spoil it too much...I think one of the guys picks the money...10K i heard from robs tv guide interview...then they bring rob in and dont let the other guys know..

    Just imagine poor erins face when she sees rob??
    I think all these twists that are supposed to burn Erin are actually working in her favor. Last night the men had to publicly declare that no amount of money was worth walking away from her. If Rob shows up as an ex, the men are going to go into high competition mode and probably become very protective of Erin. It looks like there is a bit of tension between the remaining guys but it will be nothing compared to throwing a stranger into the mix.

  2. #22
    FORT Fogey overthetop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    I think all these twists that are supposed to burn Erin are actually working in her favor. Last night the men had to publicly declare that no amount of money was worth walking away from her. If Rob shows up as an ex, the men are going to go into high competition mode and probably become very protective of Erin. It looks like there is a bit of tension between the remaining guys but it will be nothing compared to throwing a stranger into the mix.

    Hmmm. that's interesting. When I saw Rob coming back, putting him into the contestant pool seems ridiculous. No matter what he says, she has to know that he'd pick money over her b/c of what she did (because he can't trust her). But if Rob isn't allowed to tell the other boys anything, and isn't allowed to tell her what he may have told them, THAT would make it interesting. Very hard to figure out what she'd do. I'm looking forward to next week to see the set up.

    BUT don't you agree that the four left are ALL better than Rob? (Maybe not Greg--he's a bit of a dullard.) Rob is good looking, but very handsy and speaks in a monotone. I think he'd be a lousy date--very little sense of humor.

  3. #23
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    BUT don't you agree that the four left are ALL better than Rob? (Maybe not Greg--he's a bit of a dullard.) Rob is good looking, but very handsy and speaks in a monotone. I think he'd be a lousy date--very little sense of humor.
    That's it! You made me finally understand what is truly wrong with Rob --he has no sense of humor. Thank you very much
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

  4. #24
    FORT Fan stebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    293
    BUT don't you agree that the four left are ALL better than Rob?
    I think that two of them are better than Rob... but unfortunately she has no interest in those two.

    This show has been rigged the whole time and it wouldn't surprise me to find that this was rigged as well. What if the tables are turned on Erin again and they tell her - "Ok, Erin.. you turned down Rob the first time for a million dollars, now you have the opportunity to win 2 million... if you will sacrifice the extra million than you can keep Rob and the money" I wonder what she would say?
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey overthetop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    What if the tables are turned on Erin again and they tell her - "Ok, Erin.. you turned down Rob the first time for a million dollars, now you have the opportunity to win 2 million... if you will sacrifice the extra million than you can keep Rob and the money" I wonder what she would say?
    I think she'd take her chances on one of the other guys. Frankly, in FLOM1, I didn't get the impression that she even LIKED Rob. And even if she was torn at the end--money or Rob decision--which I don't think she was AT ALL, she shouldn't pick him now, because it would never work. Imagine having that kind of history in your relationship with your spouse. Absolutely would not work. If she sees some kind of future with any of the other guys, she's better off trying that.

  6. #26
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    I agree, I don't think shew as into Rob at all.
    I think he was the only one that couldn't see that
    "That's Numberwang!"

  7. #27
    FORT Fan lildebi123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    VA baby!
    Age
    27
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    I think that two of them are better than Rob... but unfortunately she has no interest in those two.

    This show has been rigged the whole time and it wouldn't surprise me to find that this was rigged as well. What if the tables are turned on Erin again and they tell her - "Ok, Erin.. you turned down Rob the first time for a million dollars, now you have the opportunity to win 2 million... if you will sacrifice the extra million than you can keep Rob and the money" I wonder what she would say?
    eww, no one wants rob. lol i wouldn't be surprised if she passed on that option. 'no way! get him away from me! keep your money, i don't want anything anymore!'

  8. #28
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Providence, RI
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    I think all these twists that are supposed to burn Erin are actually working in her favor
    NBC is not going to her the money that easy by telling her how the show works. I bet she might not have thought about this many twists.
    She would have thought only Love or money at the final round.

    There may be another twist like "When Rob leaves this house he would tell the rest of the guys about FLOM1." That may be his job. If that is true Erin has to keep him until the end along with the last man standing.

  9. #29
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Hmmm. that's interesting. When I saw Rob coming back, putting him into the contestant pool seems ridiculous. No matter what he says, she has to know that he'd pick money over her b/c of what she did (because he can't trust her). But if Rob isn't allowed to tell the other boys anything, and isn't allowed to tell her what he may have told them, THAT would make it interesting. Very hard to figure out what she'd do. I'm looking forward to next week to see the set up.

    BUT don't you agree that the four left are ALL better than Rob? (Maybe not Greg--he's a bit of a dullard.) Rob is good looking, but very handsy and speaks in a monotone. I think he'd be a lousy date--very little sense of humor.
    Hee hee. "Dullard"...I love that word. Good description, though I think it applies exceedingly well to Rob. Who knows about Greg? I don't think we've seen much of him. Not nearly as much as we saw of Rob. Greg did come across as very serious on the last episode. But we all know what wonders editing can do...

  10. #30
    Loaded God Complex MajiH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Posts
    5,798
    Aw, no one wants Rob. Hey, I'll take him. Seriously. I have some extra yardwork that needs to be done. He can even wear his spiffy white suit!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.