+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: The band on last episode

  1. #1
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8

    The band on last episode

    Anyone know the song that was played during the dinner with Wade and Erin? on the last episdoe

  2. #2
    Premium Member Eddiesleg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Just Hopping Around
    Posts
    365
    I do not and am interested to know this, too. I looked at NBC website and nothing there. Sent an email requesting this info, lol. If I get a response will post it here. The singer sounded familiar to me but didn't look like anyone I recognize.

  3. #3
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8

    I hope u get it soon :)

    Quote Originally Posted by leki1013
    Anyone know the song that was played during the dinner with Wade and Erin? on the last episdoe
    WELL THANKS FOR CHECKING...HOPEFULLY WE CAN FIGURE IT OUT SOON!

  4. #4
    Premium Member Bumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Snarksville
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,294
    leiki, I talked to the show's publicist today and she has offered to track down the information. I'll let you know as soon as I get an email back from her!

  5. #5
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8

    Great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    leiki, I talked to the show's publicist today and she has offered to track down the information. I'll let you know as soon as I get an email back from her!

    That would be awesome. Please email me at leki1013@aol.com when you get the info!

  6. #6
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2

    When you find out

    Quote Originally Posted by leki1013
    That would be awesome. Please email me at leki1013@aol.com when you get the info!

    Would you let me know when you find out who the band is??

    Thanks!

  7. #7
    Kat
    Kat is offline
    Big Brother Season Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    27
    Posts
    26
    I hope someone can find out soon! I really liked it and want to download it.
    -Kat

  8. #8
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8

    yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat
    I hope someone can find out soon! I really liked it and want to download it.

    I would like to it real soon too

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.