+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *urgent* Song From Last Episode

FORT Newbie

*urgent* Song From Last Episode

Anyone know the song that was sung during Erin and Wades date? Or who the group was?

Quote Originally Posted by leki1013
    Anyone know the song that was sung during Erin and Wades date? Or who the group was?
    Leki1013 -- I am sorry. I wish I knew. Even if they had captioned it across the bottom of the screen, I had the *danged* weather ticker obscuring everything.

I've looked on the NBC site and haven't seen any mention. I wondered too.

Music anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by leki1013
    One time we shot a show in a popular club and the music that was played while we were shooting was something composed for the show. It had the same general beat as the type music played in this club but was clearly not up to the crowds standard as they complained more and more loudly about the music. The huge crowd had after all paid a cover charge to then find them selves listening to the same music over and over again.

It is doubtful that the music is anything published or else the composer and this group signed their rights to payment away for the chance to perform albeit anonymously.

+ Reply to Thread