View Poll Results: Which Contestant Will Take the Money and Run?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chad V.

2 5.00%
  • Eric

10 25.00%
  • Greg

5 12.50%
  • Vic

18 45.00%
  • Wade

5 12.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Contestant Will Take the Money and Run?

Which Contestant Will Take the Money and Run?

NYC started a discussion about this earlier, but let's make it a poll as well.

We saw someone accepting cash to take an early elimination. Who do you think it will be?

I carefully viewed the my vcr tape to try to get a handle on the hands, lapels of tux, cufflinks, etc. to match to the remaining men. I think I'm insane for telling everybody this, what a loser I am. After all that, I think that the shot they showed of the person putting the money in their jacket was a stand in and not the real contestant anyway.

So, with no real information to go on. I say Vic, only because I think he thinks she will cut him because of his age.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    NYC started a discussion about this earlier, but let's make it a poll as well.

We saw someone accepting cash to take an early elimination. Who do you think it will be?

Sorry for posting, didn't realize that the poll was below the post, haha. Have since voted. I did tell you that I'm a moron, right? lol.

Eddiesleg - I was going to say earlier that your post made me laugh. I can totally see myself doing that!

Good observations - but you are probably right, they had a stand in do the pocketing of the money.

FORT Fogey
    I voted for Vic simply because he was so sure that he was going to be eliminated by Erin this past week and didn't seem too bothered about it.

Isn't it rational to take the money since this is a show that promises a reward? Money is much more tangible than pretending to be in love with a stranger whose only connection to you has been in front of a camera before millions of people rendering it even more artificial than it already is.

I don't have any good reason for my pick, but I voted for Greg to take the money and run!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Isn't it rational to take the money since this is a show that promises a reward? Money is much more tangible than pretending to be in love with a stranger whose only connection to you has been in front of a camera before millions of people rendering it even more artificial than it already is.
    Why Caligirl, I do believe you've forgotten how sweet young love can be! Don't you remember how romantic it was the first time you fell deeply in love with someone? That all-consuming passion, the willingness to do anything and give up everything for the man of your dreams?

I'm sure Erin is just biding her time awaiting her next opportunity to see her beloved, practicing writing her new last name .... Erin Campos ... Mrs. Rob Campos .... Mrs. Erin Brodie-Campos ....

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    I'm sure Erin is just biding her time awaiting her next opportunity to see her beloved, practicing writing her new last name .... Erin Campos ... Mrs. Rob Campos .... Mrs. Erin Brodie-Campos ....
    Clear the room, people. Mimi is having a Paige-flashback. Please, please, just give her some room to breathe ...

*hands mimi paper bag*

Okay, deeeep breaaths.

Is there a doctor in the house???

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    Why Caligirl, I do believe you've forgotten how sweet young love can be! Don't you remember how romantic it was the first time you fell deeply in love with someone? That all-consuming passion, the willingness to do anything and give up everything for the man of your dreams?

mimi darling! Who would have thunk it? You, the complete romantic -- may the saints preserve us!

I am a cynic, and am not ashamed to admit it. Besides, each time I see Erin I like her even less, and I don't think that true love will ever enter her life, the money grubbing @#$%^&*&^(#$. When I think of how she turned poor, sensitive Rob down and then went on to star on her own show, I could weep bitter tears. Mrs. Rob Campos indeed, she should be so lucky!

Hey, hey, calm down now, you two! Surely you must have realized I was kidding. I certainly am not a hopeless romantic; however, I did feel really bad for Rob when he got the shaft from Erin. And I am actually cracking up thinking about the expression on his face when he was looking down at her from the "pulpit" at the end of last night's show. (Et tu, Brutus? )

Erin is not looking for true love. The way she hung onto that fake check and then reluctantly tossed it into the fire only because she knew she had a chance to double it simply if she could lure a poor hapless man into her lair made it all too apparent she's trying to make some easy money and get her 30 minutes of fame.

.... And I'm sure she's a really, really wonderful, fabulous, sweet, genuine, awesome, fun, loyal, etc., etc., etc., person, so I don't need to hear any flak from any of her friends and relatives. I'm just stating the facts as I perceive them. I think that's called an opinion. I would be ashamed if my daughter willingly and knowingly went on national TV with the express intention of tricking a man into falling in love with her so she could cash in. It's wrong, it's cruel, and it's really not a very nice thing to do.

Now where did I put my fire retardant panties? I'm sure I'm about to get flamed on pretty badly here ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast