View Poll Results: Which Contestant Will Take the Money and Run?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chad V.

2 5.00%
  • Eric

10 25.00%
  • Greg

5 12.50%
  • Vic

18 45.00%
  • Wade

5 12.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Contestant Will Take the Money and Run?

Just thinkin'....... The preview for next week shows Erin saying, "Can I ask how much?"

Presumably this is directed to the one who accepts the bribe of $10,000. Is this question being posed during the elimination when she has asked someone to stay and they reject the invite for the money, or is this at some other point?

If we suppose Vic to be the most likely to take the money as he will probably be next to get the boot anyway, then Vic would not be the one Erin asks to stay only to be rejected?

That means it's one of the guys who we think will probably make it to the last 3 or 2 who will be the one to take the money. If that is the case then Vic will still around for at least another 2 weeks.

I am spending too much time thinking about this show.... Where's my life? Need to get out more.

Ms. Poison, I'm not sure you're actually getting the point.

Do you mean ROB didn't try to tell his side of the story? That doesn't automatically make him guilty. Perhaps NBC has him under a gag order and he's been ordered not to speak of the incident. I'm sure other contestants on the show can verify that they are under very tight constraints when it comes to what they say in public.

And just to keep this on track, I predict Vic will take the money and run. If he's smart and they offered it, he'd be a fool not to. He's on thin ice with Erin, and he knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    Ms. Poison, I'm not sure you're actually getting the point.

Do you mean ROB didn't try to tell his side of the story? That doesn't automatically make him guilty. Perhaps NBC has him under a gag order and he's been ordered not to speak of the incident. I'm sure other contestants on the show can verify that they are under very tight constraints when it comes to what they say in public.

And just to keep this on track, I predict Vic will take the money and run. If he's smart and they offered it, he'd be a fool not to. He's on thin ice with Erin, and he knows it.
    Got it!
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Newbie
    Hi all, I am new here. I love all of your comments. It is pretty interesting site. I wish I would have found long time ago.

============================== =================

My comments about about the LOM2:

Looks like!!!!!!!!

Next week the game is revealed to every one after VIC(I strongly think) or someone takes the money and runs away.

Now all the guys know that Erin will get both in the end. (assuming the Erin does not share money)
    And Erin knows that all guys know that she gets both.

No secrets!!!!!!!!!!!.

I think the person who is asked to stay by Erin only can take the money. Once she tells the decision
    he must tell why he is leaving. (the last week preview shows Erin asks "How much?")

Then Rob may be filling in that place because show needs 4 guys to move on something like FOX's Temptation Island

The way I think the producers would not let Erin to take the money that easy.

So Erin must be choosing Rob till the end and chooses him same way Rob did to Erin. But this is interesting. Rob will not be awarded money because he is not the original 15 contestents.
    (he may join for second chance of love. Is not that interesting? that is what the title is.
    They told Erin this one is a SECOND CHANCE!!!!!!!)

If Rob chooses Erin, Erin may get 2million and Rob. Now the game is in Rob's hand. Will he choooses her in the end?????????????????????

Rob may not give straight answer and there may be 20 minutes dialog telling her how he fell for her and how she held his hand tight, fire.. blah blah blah from which we cannot find out what he really trying to tell Erin

All guys will be sent home. Erin chooses Rob. Rob might say later. So no one gets the money except a consolidation prices for Rob, Erin & Paige(looks like she is also in the LOM2 to get the record straight with Rob. May be she would tell him that she is not in love him now)

I will be thrilled and cannot wait to see the final espisode. When is the final Episode going to air?????????

I love LOM2 better than LOM1.

I It's hard to remember this sometimes, but there are always two sides to every story. And since I'm throwing cliches around, people who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl
    "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."
    :

I am sorry. I don't understand what the two of you are saying. Has Brock been accused of behaving inappropriately in the presence of women??

I read the Smoking Gun report on Rob. Rob said he was too drunk to remember what happened after he knocked on the unidentified woman's door. The Smoking Gun website says Rob told them,
    Quote Originally Posted by TSG
    But that didn't stop Rob from floating a classy piece of speculation on the night's events: "My buddies said she got angry because I was too drunk to get it up," Campos told TSG.
    Here is the link:
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/campos1.html

Edited to add:
    Just to keep this thread on topic, I believe it will either be Eric or Vic who takes the money instead of maybe finding true love with Erin.

Erin technically turned down the million dollars to turn it in to $2,000,000.00. That is why NBC can justify her laying eyes on Rob again.
    Last edited by genericwife; 08-02-2003 at 01:09 AM.

One last thing:
    Please move any responses regarding Rob Campos to the "Rob Campos: He's Baaaacccckkk" thread if they are inappropriate in this thread. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by genericwife; 08-02-2003 at 01:21 AM.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    It's hard to remember this sometimes, but there are always two sides to every story. And since I'm throwing cliches around, people who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.
    mimi,

first... charges were not dropped against campos. the woman he assaulted never brought charges... the navy brought them as an internal discipline matter, found him guilty of inappropriate behavior, and transferred him out of JAG and ended his tour early. that is a matter of record. even rob is on record as apologizing to the woman for his behavior (tho he explains it away by claiming he blacked out).

as for part 2... what are you implying about me? i may be a pain in the ass, and a famewhore, and desperate for attention, but i respect, and know how to behave around, women. so since my house in this regard is made of solid brick, you best believe i'm gonna throw dem stones.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

I'm remembering another incident where a contestant on this show was accused of something similar in college, but here again no formal charges were brought up and it was all dismissed as either a misunderstanding or a downright lie. But similarly, the contestant ended up being asked to leave the school due to yet another unfortunate incident that occurred within the same time period. How easy it would be to assume the worst and smash this guy's reputation to smithareens based on hearsay and allegations and a determination to believe the worst of someone.
    are you talking about Bradford College? If so, I have heard that someone started a rumor, and i'd be happy to detail the whole thing for you. if that's the story, i can tell you that the story is true, but it happened to a different guy, not one of the guys from FLOM2. if it's something else, feel free to bring it to light.

I'm sorry. I was remembering a very vague reference on a different thread from a long time ago and it has kind of stuck with me. I just hate to see people railroaded when they haven't had a chance to tell their side of the story. Rob might be a schmuck, (actually he probably is), I certainly don't admire him, but I sometimes drift towards standing up for the underdogs. I was leaning towards the idea that there was a chance that the story might have been fabricated or exaggerated, and maybe it was, but I guess that's not very likely if the Navy took disciplinary action against him. I think I just feel a little sorry for the guy sometimes, and I also don't always have my facts straight.

Personally, I live in a house with extremely thin glass, no insulation, and an R factor of zero. I've already thrown some pebbles, so believe me, I'm not in a good position to throw any stones. Forgive me. I guess I was doing exactly what I was saying we shouldn't do.

Personally, I live in a house with extremely thin glass, no insulation, and an R factor of zero. I've already thrown some pebbles, so believe me, I'm not in a good position to throw any stones. Forgive me. I guess I was doing exactly what I was saying we shouldn't do.
    Apology accepted, Mimi. To sum up and end it, i'm a blowhard, but Rob's a creep.

Now back to snarking!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast