View Poll Results: Which Contestant Will Take the Money and Run?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chad V.

2 5.00%
  • Eric

10 25.00%
  • Greg

5 12.50%
  • Vic

18 45.00%
  • Wade

5 12.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Contestant Will Take the Money and Run?

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    This interview is horrible. What an idiot (pardon my French)!
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    You missed the best part of the interview, when he says that 99% of people are nice to him, and the others are all drunk guys who want to pick a fight because he's talking to their girlfriends.

Uh, molester Campos? Let me make this crystal-clear: If I ever found you approaching my girlfriend, there would be no picking of fights. You would be immediately dragged outside, beaten, and reminded to start respecting women, or keep getting beaten till the message gets through. You are famous for sexually assaulting a woman. What part of "not allowed to talk to women in public till you own up to your actions" do you not understand? And what part of "don't hit on girls when their boyfriends are there" don't you get? That's just begging for an ass-kicking, you schmuck.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

You missed the best part of the interview, when he says that 99% of people are nice to him, and the others are all drunk guys who want to pick a fight because he's talking to their girlfriends.

Uh, molester Campos? Let me make this crystal-clear: If I ever found you approaching my girlfriend, there would be no picking of fights. You would be immediately dragged outside, beaten, and reminded to start respecting women, or keep getting beaten till the message gets through. You are famous for sexually assaulting a woman. What part of "not allowed to talk to women in public till you own up to your actions" do you not understand? And what part of "don't hit on girls when their boyfriends are there" don't you get? That's just begging for an ass-kicking, you schmuck.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Interesting how he claims TheSmokingGun is spreading lies about him. I believe TSG is very clear on the fact that they don't espouse opinions - they let legal documents speak for themselves.

Quote from TV Guide Interview
    Campos: "Anyway, they told me they would give me a second chance with Erin, and I decided to pursue that."

WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT!! A second chance with Erin. Please tell me we are not going to have to watch Rob grovel, mumble with marbles in mouth, lame conversation..... etc.

Someone wake me when it's over. Brock's drinking game is definitely happening...... never mind waking me when it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Interesting how he claims TheSmokingGun is spreading lies about him. I believe TSG is very clear on the fact that they don't espouse opinions - they let legal documents speak for themselves.
    How to deny facts is what they teach you in law school.

Oh no, I didn't miss that part. I dismissed that part. That was his ego talking. Rob is full of ... himself.

I would agree that any man who sexually assaulted a woman deserves an ass kicking, and I'd love to throw the first kick. And I also realize that TSG wouldn't print anything that they couldn't back up with documentation. However, unless anyone else was in the room the night of Rob's alleged attack and saw what happened, it's all hearsay and allegations. Because the woman dropped the charges and it never went to trial, I think it's unfair to assume that the event happened the way it's being portrayed by the media.

Correct me if I'm wrong or if I'm under the wrong impression here. I'm just going by memory of what I read on the FLOM-1 thread, but I seem to recall that's the way it happened. Allegations were made, but the charges were dropped. Rob took his lumps when they kicked him out of the JAG program, but it wasn't formally stated that it was because of this incident.

I'm remembering another incident where a contestant on this show was accused of something similar in college, but here again no formal charges were brought up and it was all dismissed as either a misunderstanding or a downright lie. But similarly, the contestant ended up being asked to leave the school due to yet another unfortunate incident that occurred within the same time period. How easy it would be to assume the worst and smash this guy's reputation to smithareens based on hearsay and allegations and a determination to believe the worst of someone.

It's hard to remember this sometimes, but there are always two sides to every story. And since I'm throwing cliches around, people who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    I'm remembering another incident where a contestant on this show was accused of something similar in college, but here again no formal charges were brought up and it was all dismissed as either a misunderstanding or a downright lie. But similarly, the contestant ended up being asked to leave the school due to yet another unfortunate incident that occurred within the same time period. How easy it would be to assume the worst and smash this guy's reputation to smithareens based on hearsay and allegations and a determination to believe the worst of someone.

It's hard to remember this sometimes, but there are always two sides to every story. And since I'm throwing cliches around, people who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.
    So very true.

I don't want to sound too biblical here, but I must invoke the following:

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    So very true.

I don't want to sound too biblical here, but I must invoke the following:

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."
    Girls, he did not even try to tell his side of the story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast