+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Last 10 minutes? Argh!

Last 10 minutes? Argh!

Being the smart and crafty person I am I set my vcr to tape until 15 after the hour. Being the naive person I also am I trusted the TV to continue till the end of the show. Hah! I have that last 10 minutes of tape all right. all blank.

Anyone please fill me in. Rob, they mention Rob? They show Rob?
    Please details.

Thnaks Candy :crybaby

Rob will be back in two weeks. This is getting very very interesting!!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

If Rob is back in 2 weeks, when it will be down to 3, they very well could be having him tell them about the choice of the money OR the fact that Erin was his selection in the first segment and that she chose the money. I wish they wouldn't because she won't get a chance to explain herself I would imagine. But, this show is very big on "twists"

Geez, where is Hank when you need him?

Candybar, After she eliminated the last guy (Chad, not Vic), I believe that was basically the end of the show. Then they went to commercials, and when they came back, they showed a shot of Rob at the top of the deck above the stairs (in the "winner's circle"), and he was staring down at Erin. Rob was wearing the white tuxedo jacket that he was wearing when he proclaimed his interest in her at the end of last season. Anyway, Erin was looking up at him kind of sheepishly and she said, "Hello, Rob."

They also showed "somone" tucking a billfold into his upper jacket pocket while the announcer said something to the effect of, "See who chooses money over love and leaves the show early."

I think they also said something about someone turning Erin down next week, but maybe it's the same guy who took an offer of money to leave the show early. Who knows? Stay tuned.

And that was the end of the preview of next week's coming attractions. At least that's the way I remembered it.
    Last edited by mimi; 07-29-2003 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    Geez, where is Hank when you need him?

Thanks lots Mimi. I thought of Hank too but didn't want to push my luck.

Maybe Rob is the one who leaves the show early with some cash?

I was also secretly hoping Brock would ride in on his white horse and rescue me with witty repartee. ( Is that how you spell that? I have never used or written that wrod before in my life! What am I being driven to by this show!)

No, Rob doesn't take the $$...next week's game board only has 4 spaces and she only eliminated two this week so one of the remaining 5 take the $$...I believe it will be Eric.
    Also, my prediction for last hottie standing will be Greg and he will take the $$.

I didn't realize that this show ran over since I set it to tape "Dad" also which ended within the hour, so it was cut by approximately 8 minutes for the overflow of FLOM.

I'm beginning to really hate Jeff Zucker, he of the supersized shows of 40 minutes. He did find a way to keep those of us who switch from one network to the next to catch other shows, but I think he has alienated a whole lot of people, too. Luckily for me, I have three VCR's and am in the habit of setting them for longer than the shows run.

However, I'm not sure that this strategy will be effective long term, I think alot of people will get frustrated with this manipulation and move on to other shows they can confidently tape and be assured that they will see the end.

I have to applaude the "Where is Hank when you need him" - you made my day.

I saw the whole show and Rob shows up next week (I think) and some one else takes a bribe - should be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy interesting!

Don't know who she will pick but I am sure we are in for a few more twists before the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by annray
    [COLOR=magenta]I I saw the whole show and Rob shows up next week (I think) and some one else takes a bribe - should be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy interesting!
    I believe that you're talking about the next two episodes. Next week someone takes a bribe and the following week Rob shows up. I may be wrong, but that what I understood. But you're right, It's going to be very interesting!!!

K

Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    I believe that you're talking about the next two episodes. Next week someone takes a bribe and the following week Rob shows up. I may be wrong, but that what I understood. But you're right, It's going to be very interesting!!!

K
    That's correct K. Someone takes the money this week. Rob reappears in two weeks. (August 11 episode)

+ Reply to Thread