+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too compatible...Too DUMB Erin?

FORT Newbie

Too compatible...Too DUMB Erin?

Erin the Gods must be crazy, and so are you! Well she kind of stunned me...bright teeth or not! I think that Erin is going to get a taste of her own medicine. :stupid I thought that Chad F. was completely hot, completely good for her, and so into Erin (not the $$). If she would rather have someone she was so opposite from she should have stayed with ROB (or SOB for those that actually watched that sorry A#$%). Anyway, I think she cut someone she could have trusted, but if she was really smart she would have taken the money and run! BAD MOVE TONIGHT GIRL...I would take a Benjamin Pratt look-alike who is totally cool with me anyday...especially if he doesn't have stained yellow teeth like most people (look around tommorow and tell me how attractive that looks!)

Quote Originally Posted by MissTwest
    Erin the Gods must be crazy, and so are you!
    I agree. This is the first time that Erin has said or done something really dumb. I can imagine that if it had come down to Chad and one of the other men there may have been something special that she couldn't resist in one of the others. But to boot Chad at this stage specifically because they are a lot alike even when she has admitted a strong attraction sounds like self-sabotage. If this is her real life dating strategy it's no wonder she's still single and I'm sure she will find it very difficult to find someone to build a solid life and grow old with.

Something tells me that Chad F. and Greg were the only two left of the remaining seven who would pick Erin over the dough. On the Ferris wheel, she commented that Chad F. was successful and sincere and that he would probably pick her over the money, then she cuts him. Her eyebrows shot up when Vic said he was 25, because she says she usually dates older guy, but she kept him anyway. She is contradicting her self.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Something tells me that Chad F. and Greg were the only two left of the remaining seven who would pick Erin over the dough. On the Ferris wheel, she commented that Chad F. was successful and sincere and that he would probably pick her over the money, then she cuts him. Her eyebrows shot up when Vic said he was 25, because she says she usually dates older guy, but she kept him anyway. She is contradicting her self.
    She is not. She already knows who she will pick and just makes random selections hiding her real intensions, that's all. Based on the story she told Jay yesterday, she prefers guys who do not fall for her right away. In that in mind, Chad V. is the only one who did not talk about "love" yet, I think. But he also did not talk much about money either, correct me if I am wrong.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    She is not. She already knows who she will pick and just makes random selections hiding her real intensions, that's all. Based on the story she told Jay yesterday, she prefers guys who do not fall for her right away. In that in mind, Chad V. is the only one who did not talk about "love" yet, I think. But he also did not talk much about money either, correct me if I am wrong.
    I bet Chad's got lots of dough and even though he would never fall in love with Erin in a couple of weeks I think "winning" Erin would be enough of an ego boost for him to go with her.

If Rob shows up and spills the beans however it could change the dynamic of the show. The real twist in this whole series was that Erin actually benefitted tremendously from taking the money. I'm sure most people would have suspected a fairytale (Joe Millionaire) ending if they forfeited the money and wouldn't have expected to walk away empty handed. If the guys realize that Erin has already proved she's out for money and that they've got nothing to gain by giving up the cash it would be amazing if anyone chose her.

I think that yet again, the producers are telling her who to pick and what to say.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    I think that yet again, the producers are telling her who to pick and what to say.
    By law, they cannot tell Erin who to keep and who to eliminate because this is a game show, and you cannot fix game show results.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Fan
    Thanks for that insight brock

I agree that altho chad f seemed likable and they had much in common, erin did the right thing...there were no real "sparks" between them JMO

I also really really like Chad V for the guy she chooses...the one thing that impresses me is that he TURNED DOWN ROB'S ROLE TO STAY HOME FOR HIS MOM'S BIRTHDAY...which shows a sentimental family side...

he also seems like he has some family money behind him, family biz...the 13K a year is not as much a temptation to him...

we do NOT know for sure what rob will be allowed to say or not say...what if he is not allowed to say anything?? How does that change the dynamics??

Hmm......sooo many possiblities haha...I really like erin and I trust her intstincts so far JMO

Hug me!
    Oh please.. Erin cares more about love than money. If she feels no connection with chad.. no matter how much money chad has, it doesn't matter to her.

Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    I also really really like Chad V for the guy she chooses...the one thing that impresses me is that he TURNED DOWN ROB'S ROLE TO STAY HOME FOR HIS MOM'S BIRTHDAY...which shows a sentimental family side...
    What??????????? Is that really true?????

Back to Benjamin Bra.. Oh, I mean Chad F, I can't believe she let him go! :mad: Her reason ( to much a like etc ) just didn't cut it with me!

K

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast