+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 7/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    They offered one guy the cash to shake her a bit. She is gambling a million thinking she can convice a guy to take her over the money. Now she'll have one of the 5 she selected take money, considerably less money, over her.

Rob might be back as a contestant. A special, knowing contestant. He already picked her once over the money (he could have chosen Page) and maybe the producers are thinking she might pick him thinking he'll do it again? we'll see....

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Is this show rapidly getting more uninteresting as the "twists" get more desperate? What is the possible ending here? Everyone's a loser, and everyone was in it for the money?
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

Actually I agree with the twists, I just have enough with twists in reality tv shows these days. I just wished there would be a show where it will stick with the original concept without any "twist" attached to it. FLOM2 is good material to work with, but more twists? No thank you. And please don't let Rob come back on the show, please.

About Erin's choice of elimination today, I was a bit disappointed. Thomas was very handsome, although a bit young and slick for Erin to handle. But Chad was absolutely gorgeous and had a charming smile, I don't see how Erin could have picked Eric over Chad. I guess we are looking at two completely different Chads here, or may be we are.

Out of the five. I'm hoping Greg would win. He seems like the only one left who is sincere enough to pick Erin over the money.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

Ooo...I don't know if I like the idea of Rob coming back, but it sure will make an (hopefully) interesting show next week.

I think Vic will be the one who takes the money. He's said it a few times that he's just hanging by a thread.

Wade and Greg are still my favorites to win. I feel that either of these two guys will pick Erin over the money.

FORT Newbie
    Okay I'm new to this, so bear with me! I believe Erin was a fool not to have chosen Richard as one of her first, but then were talking about a girl whom is actually trying to win money here...or is she. Okay...back to the previous eposide....I think she should pick Chad V....he's a total hotty!!!! Doesn't matter what the guy wears, he still looks great. Also Wade.....need I say more...but I don't get the whole idea with this Eric guy???? Whats up with him anyway????

Hey all,

I am so looking forward to the next 2 weeks. I was so shocked to see Rob again but I think that it will be real interesting.
    I love this series so much better than the first one.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyBeth
    EEK she is giving up Chad and keeping Vic...what is she thinking!
    This was surprising since she said that Vic was to young for her.

Quote Originally Posted by jivins
    Okay I'm new to this, so bear with me! I believe Erin was a fool not to have chosen Richard as one of her first, but then were talking about a girl whom is actually trying to win money here...or is she. Okay...back to the previous eposide....I think she should pick Chad V....he's a total hotty!!!! Doesn't matter what the guy wears, he still looks great. Also Wade.....need I say more...but I don't get the whole idea with this Eric guy???? Whats up with him anyway????
    Welcome jivins. I agree with you 100%. In my opinion, Richard and Thomas were the best looking guys in the group. I knew Thomas wouldn't get far, but I was shocked when she cut Richard in the first round. Chad V. is smoking. I hope he makes the final 2. Wade is definitely my pick to win it all. He is confident, smart, handsome and sexy-the complete package. I have a feeling he really cares for her. Watch her blow it and pick Eric. Ugh!

People who saw Eric on that meet the folks show seem to like Eric. He seemed too fake to me over the last couple of shows. He came on too fast with his feelings. I certainly would not trust that. Plus, I don't find him that attractive.

Anyway, I would have gotten rid of Thomas (too young at 22), Eric and Vic or Chad F. So, I can't say I disagree with her too much. I find the hottest guys (by far) -- Wade and Chad V -- to also be the best spoken and perhaps even the most intelligent. At least so far. I don't find Greg nearly as attractive, but I can see Erin with him as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345