+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Sorry, the guy to take the money and run ...

Greg
    Wade

It comes down to who is most likely to figure this out: If the $$ is as much as $50,000 to $100,000 these guys will mentally calculate the investment as opposed to the annuity - figure that's better than 1/5 odds and make an exit.
    To somebody who is pretty wealthy by now, less than million bucks, is not even worth a game. It come to who has more more money now -- will stay. My bet is on Chad V. staying (even though I don't like neither his hair nor those stupid hats), and Vic. taking money and running.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Hey gang, had to finish Who Wants to Marry My Dad...Okay, I think the dude he takes the $$ and runs next week is Eric. That's all he's talked about. Remind me though, which said "I already make a lot of money, I'm just looking for a good woman"? Was that a Chad?

Also, any ideas on what the heck Slob is doing back? Gosh, I thought they told her if she took the $$ she could never see him again! I mean that alone was worth a million smackers...

Well, I missed about 10 minutes of the show due to weather coverage here in tornado alley.

But I recall Erin saying that of Chad in a confessional on the ferris wheel - "He's very genuine. He already makes a lot of money. All he needs is a good woman. He might be more inclined to choose me."

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Also, any ideas on what the heck Slob is doing back? Gosh, I thought they told her if she took the $$ she could never see him again! I mean that alone was worth a million smackers...
    too funny. I agree. I thought it was, " .. and you can never, never see him again ... " oh well.

Are they hoping to try and rekindle some flames with this whole Slob thing or what? Jeeze, I don't think there was a spark...in fact she probably hosed down prior to her dates to keep his flame doused!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Well, I missed about 10 minutes of the show due to weather coverage here in tornado alley.

But I recall Erin saying that of Chad in a confessional on the ferris wheel - "He's very genuine. He already makes a lot of money. All he needs is a good woman. He might be more inclined to choose me."
    thanks, couldn't remember...that was the one she eliminated though? She confused me or at least the editing does. Who was the youngest in the car when they were playing what's my age? Eric??? If he stays the theory on the young and naive will pick her over the money is correct.

Kelly predicted Chad F. winning. Erin herself said something about Greg and her being different and not for each other (or something similar). Also, there was no physical connection between them and she still kept him. I bet somebody is driving Erin's decisions and what's why they don't make sense even to the people who know her.

Rob is back to tell the guys about Erin's past. Whomever gets disguised with this news, can take money and run. Eric is a type of guy who can get pretty angry by being played like this. But Vic is most likely to be in need of money.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Kelly predicted Chad F. winning. Erin herself said something about Greg and her being different and not for each other (or something similar). Also, there was no physical connection between them and she still kept him. I bet somebody is driving Erin's decisions and what's why they don't make sense even to the people who know her.

Rob is back to tell the guys about Erin's past. Whomever gets disguised with this news, can take money and run. Eric is a type of guy who can get pretty angry by being played like this. But Vic is most likely to be in need of money.
    I'm not sure I buy into the Rob telling the guys about Erin and him. I mean then everybody would know ALL the secrets, this would make the whole game over!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'm not sure I buy into the Rob telling the guys about Erin and him. I mean then everybody would know ALL the secrets, this would make the whole game over!
    But knowing all secrets gives Erin a chance to find the one who still wants to stay and choose her no matter what. If anybody...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast