+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The guys are being eliminated more slowly...

FORT Newbie

The guys are being eliminated more slowly...

than the girls were in FLOM1. I just realized this. In FLOM1, there were only 5 girls left at this point in the show. It was a little easier to keep track of everybody. Of course, that meant getting rid of half of the contestants in one night, too.

I wonder why they changed the elimination format/schedule. Anybody know?? Just curious.

Well, you're right, bunnymum, in that the elimination schedule is different. But only for this past week.

Week 1 (both shows) five eliminated

In week 2 of FLOM, only 5 girls remained.
    then 4, 3, 2 and 1

In week 2 of FLOM2, seven men remained

But tonight she cuts 3 .. so we are back on track ... 4, 3, 2, 1

Interesting point. I don't know why they did it that way....

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Interesting point. I don't know why they did it that way....
    I read an update by Alima. She was none too pleased that they hadn't given the girls the same opportunity to stay on a little longer. I guess she was cut in the 10 > 5 round.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    I read an update by Alima. She was none too pleased that they hadn't given the girls the same opportunity to stay on a little longer. I guess she was cut in the 10 > 5 round.
    They were bored out of their mind, did not like Rob but wanted to stay on the show longer. Hm...
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    They were bored out of their mind, did not like Rob but wanted to stay on the show longer. Hm...
    She seems to want to extend her 15 minutes as long as possible - even now.

NBC's Show Tracker showed 3 being eliminated last night -- well, at the least, there were four slots for week 3.

Not sure why the confusion on NBCs part.

Could have to do with someone taking the money and running, but the point of the worksheet was to pencil in our picks. Strange

Once again, NBC has changed their schedule of elimination.

To view the updated scorecard click here

It's a pdf file, so you will need Acrobat to view it.

Note the change in eliminations, and the season has been extended by two weeks!

aaargh. *someone get me some smelling salts*
    Last edited by Bumpkin; 07-30-2003 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Once again, NBC has changed their schedule of elimination.

To view the updated scorecard click here

It's a pdf file, so you will need Acrobat to view it.

Note the change in eliminations, and the season has been extended by two weeks!

aaargh. *someone get me some smelling salts*
    I cannot tell you what exactly is wrong but something did not go as planned. Why would they have a round with no eliminations?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    I cannot tell you what exactly is wrong but something did not go as planned. Why would they have a round with no eliminations?
    Don't forget, this is the bizarro Bachelorette. It's not supposed to make sense. Maybe the reality TV machine is so broken (episodes running long for no reason, characters popping in and out, plotlines and stories changing day-to-day, and now weekly schedules changing up at the last minute), that we're seeing the end of days... dogs and cats, living together, mass hysteria!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Don't forget, this is the bizarro Bachelorette. It's not supposed to make sense. Maybe the reality TV machine is so broken (episodes running long for no reason, characters popping in and out, plotlines and stories changing day-to-day, and now weekly schedules changing up at the last minute), that we're seeing the end of days... dogs and cats, living together, mass hysteria!
    They finished taping the entire thing some time ago. This means the number of episodes as well as the weekly tracker was known way before this morning. Why did they just change it? Just to keep their webmasters busy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast