+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Will Erin Send Home This Week? Link to Poll

MissPoison
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    What makes you say Chad V? Do you think she's caught onto the fact that he's a bit arrogant and obnoxious?

Judging by the clips we see every week she'd have to get a lot of lip time with Chad V tonight...which would seem like a strange time to give him the axe.
    Unless he is not a good kisser.

I don't think Chad V is obnoxious. All we've seen so far is he took Munch to task for not admitting that he didn't choose Chad V and Vic because he did not like the competition. And it is understandable to do that since he was left behind. He speaks his mind and is no patsy. I only felt sorry a bit for Munch because he did not ask for that position and really could not hold his own defending himself. However, I didn't like Munch much that episode.

genericwife
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    I don't think Chad V is obnoxious. All we've seen so far is he took Munch to task for not admitting that he didn't choose Chad V and Vic because he did not like the competition. And it is understandable to do that since he was left behind. He speaks his mind and is no patsy. I only felt sorry a bit for Munch because he did not ask for that position and really could not hold his own defending himself. However, I didn't like Munch much that episode.
    There were two team captains, Munch and Wade. I didn't see Chad V giving Wade a hard time about not picking him. Who knows? Maybe Chad V confronted Wade, and it was edited out. I have no doubt Wade would not have taken being confronted as easily as Munch did.

I was glad to see Munch go. I wish Erin would have booted him on the first episode. I didn't like seeing him bullied by Chad V though.

Then there was Chad V telling Vic, "You need to leave." I realize he wanted some alone time with Erin, but he did not have to be a jerk about it.

There is a very fine line between confidence and arrogance. Chad V crossed it. Maybe he will redeem himself in tonight's show.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    What makes you say Chad V? (snip) ...which would seem like a strange time to give him the axe.
    Ah, but this is Erin. Her choices seem to defy logic so far :wink

I feel like she's weeding out the strong willed, and has her sights set on those who are most likely to fall 'in love' with her. Namely Eric.

genericwife
    I just saw a commercial that said Erin will be a guest on the Jay Leno show tonight.

Christine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    I feel like she's weeding out the strong willed, and has her sights set on those who are most likely to fall 'in love' with her. Namely Eric.
    Eric has $$$ signs in his eyes. I think he mentioned the money at least 13 times last night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12