+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For Love or Money 2 - The Love of Money is the Root of All Evil 07/21

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! I couldn't put my finger on it, but Eric is just too pretty. Not bad looking, just too pretty. Maybe he'd look better with a 5:00 o'clock shadow or a mustache?

And I can see the Erin/Joker lips thing, too.
    For some reason, Eric reminds me of Michael Jackson. Does anybody else see this resemblance?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    I think Erin is hoping against hope that she can choose someone she likes as well as someone who will make her wealthy. Her comment about not being able to see herself going on the talkshow circuit with Rob sounded like she would have paid NBC $1 million not to ever have to see that man again. Fortunately for her, I can't imagine any one of these 15 guys being as lacklustre as Rob.
    I agree...I don't think she's looking for a sucker she can lure into chosing her to get the money. I agree that she would have chosen a stale fish sandwich over Rob. It was more like she was chosing not Rob and the million dollars was the other option.

Give Erin some credit - if she was really looking for money she would have taken the million and run. Ryan and Trista truly found love in an unusual way (I'm from Vail) and it could happen again. That's what I'm going to keep telling myself anyways to keep this show interesting

Quote Originally Posted by madlibsbabydoll
    Give Erin some credit - if she was really looking for money she would have taken the million and run. Ryan and Trista truly found love in an unusual way (I'm from Vail) and it could happen again. That's what I'm going to keep telling myself anyways to keep this show interesting
    I hope you are right, madlibsbabydoll. If she doesn't find a discernable spark with one of these guys soon it's going to be a looonnnggg wait for the finale.

Three guys go home this week ...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by madlibsbabydoll
    I agree...I don't think she's looking for a sucker she can lure into chosing her to get the money. I agree that she would have chosen a stale fish sandwich over Rob. It was more like she was chosing not Rob and the million dollars was the other option.

I think erin is playing it as close to her real feelings as possible. The ones she eliminated, I think, were the ones she was not genuinely attracted to as much as the others, plus or minus the ones that might have been "suggested" by the producers. Really, how much do you have to go on when everything is compressed in a three week time frame? To me she seems to be a person a very aware of the guys feelings and tries to be careful with what she says on and off the camera. Yes, she is trying to win $2 million. Is it possible to have both? I say she will go for the one she wants most and see what happens. If he doesn't respond without reservation, she'll choose the one that will. If a guy chooses the money over her, I think she will deal with it gracefully.

FORT Newbie
    what are we talking about

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123