+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 7/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    I knew I'd seen Eric somewhere else, but couldn't remember where... wonder whether the dirty little secrets will come out this time.

Maybe the age of the contestants here was determined thinking of Paige? not Erin?

Richard, are you there?

I see that Richarg G. is online and wonder he can help me to figure out Erin's twisted logic. I am at a total lost here. Why did she get rid of Dan and kept Thomas?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlight
    What about Erin's abs??!?!?!?!? I've never seen such abs on a woman in my life.
    She's a totally tasty chick, but she knows what she wants: cash.

I think she is picking guys who are her type and attractive and guys with who are honest and ethical. When two are left standing, she will be hedging her bet with the attractive guy and would be using the honest guy as a back up just in case she gets cold feet.

Let's face it, this is way to fast to develop a meaningful relationship, not to mention the money incentive, so she is narrowing it down where she wins either way. It'll be based on a gut feeling but I bet she picks the ethical guy and later dumps him.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madlibsbabydoll
    I think that Wade might do well in this competition. She's definitely not into the agressive guys, he's tall, Hmmm...
    Actually, tasty Wade is, like a certain caveman y'all know and love, a shade under 6 feet. Most of the remaining supermodel types are 6'2" and up... and Erin, when properly bedecked in telescoping heels, teeters in at just about 5'10".
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I don't know about any of you guys, but I'm really hating the way these episodes are edited. I feel like there isn't enough footage of the guys so that the audience really gets to know them. I mean, I would like to be rooting for SOMEone, but I feel like there isn't enough character development to really care who wins this or not. Am I the only one who feels this way?

FORT Regular
    Becki, I couldn't agree with you more!

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    You're missing the point. You're not supposed to like the guys... you're supposed to be rooting for Erin, remember? She's the star... she's the one they are paying no matter what else happens, and she's the one who will decide which poor sap she gets to spring the surprise on at the end. The guys are set up purposely to be ciphers, I would guess, so that you don't feel too bad for any of them when they find out how played they done got.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Becki
    I don't know about any of you guys, but I'm really hating the way these episodes are edited. I feel like there isn't enough footage of the guys so that the audience really gets to know them.
    I agree. Richard got a lot of face time in the first episode then he was cut, Munch in the second then he was gone. Give us a clear picture of the guys who are going to be around for awhile. For e.g., is Chad V. arrogant or just confident? What does Wade really think about Erin? I would like to root for these two guys but after two episodes, I still don't know enough about them. After the first episode of FLOM, I knew who to root for and who to root against.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Actually, tasty Wade is, like a certain caveman y'all know and love, a shade under 6 feet. Most of the remaining supermodel types are 6'2" and up... and Erin, when properly bedecked in telescoping heels, teeters in at just about 5'10".

Interesting...he's still tall and well built. They do look good together.

Has anyone seen Erin without those stilettos? I think that through FLOM1 and even FLOM2's "casual baseball date" she was still wearing those toe killers. My mom noticed that since she has lower tolerance for fashionable uncomfortable clothing.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    "You're missing the point. You're not supposed to like the guys... you're supposed to be rooting for Erin, remember? She's the star"

But we already know her! I don't need more time to "get to know" Erin, I want to get to know the guys and have something to base whether I root for someone or not other than how they look. I don't think that's so wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567