+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Clayaholic
    Erin talked like she liked him, too. Go figure.
    Dan was one of my picks. I liked him.
    The way she was talking to him just said, "I'm picking you", but then Wham! Give me the ring back!! Ouch!!! Poor Dan.

So did you guys think that Greg was wrong in leaving the hot tub party to go to bed early? I didn't think it was rude. I just thought he wanted to seperated himself from the frat boy scene. Even Eric didn't seem to be enjoying himself.

Wade and Greg are so far my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    the only one I sort of second guess is eric vs. deric...I dont trust eric too much but then again he was on another show, the meet my folks...
    I really hope erin gets rid of eric next week..
    It sounds like she's already picked up on what Sean mentioned about Eric's religious convictions in regards to his relationships. She also doesn't seem particularly impressed with his aggressiveness. I don't think he's going to last as long as he'd like to think he will.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    So did you guys think that Greg was wrong in leaving the hot tub party to go to bed early? I didn't think it was rude. I just thought he wanted to seperated himself from the frat boy scene. Even Eric didn't seem to be enjoying himself.
    I think Greg scored points there because Erin doesn't seem to be the needy or egomaniacal type that craves constant attention. And unlike Rob she wasn't looking to score some action in the hottub and seemed rather uncomfortable herself.

Eric appeared to be threatened by the competition and didn't seem to like the idea of anyone having fun on this show! He seems like a decent guy but I think ultimately Erin is going to find him too young and insecure.

One thing that bugged me last night, as a first-time-FLOM watcher, was that Erin, during her little speeches, said, every single time "I didn't get a chance to know you know you REAL well". It's a funny little stutter, which she did every SINGLE time. Funny the first time, eye-rolling the second time, and by the third time, I was yelling at the screen.

FORT Newbie
    I'm surprised at the contestants you're all rooting for. I think that Dan, Deric, and Munch are all quality guys (for one reason or another) but they're just not as attractive as our remaining 7.

While that may be shallow, I think that physical attraction is the most obvious thing to go on at this point. What else could she go on? All the conversations are shallow because they're just getting to know each other.

I think that if Erin wanted to get the money and not the love she would have kept those guys hoping they would be the most "smitten" with her. She has kept the guys that have a spark and are hot. Even Dan agreed that other guys would go better with Erin physically because Dan is just a little guy (and Munch...is not).

Oh yeah - were we really supposed to be appalled at guys wresting at 4am? I really felt like the defacing of Paige's painting was more cruel and naughty than the semi-sexy semi-stupid testosterone party

If Erin is really serious about finding a mate, she will hold on to Greg. He seems ready to make a commitment, is much more mature than the other fellows, and his heart appears to be in the right place. He is a definite keeper. Thomas and Eric should be the next to go. There is no doubt that Thomas would take the cash and Eric is not ready for marriage, he still has some growing up to do. Wade and Chad V. are total hotties and definitely worth holding on to for the time being, but I don't think either guys would pick her over the money.

I think these guys are all just waaaayyyy too young. I can't even imagine a 30/31/32 year old woman (whatever she is) being interested in a 21-26 year old "boy". They'd have to be very sophisticated and quite advanced in their careers or at least pretty well focused on what their course in life is to attract and impress a woman like Erin. I suspect she has been around a lot of very successful men in her life, probably pursued by many of them, and it would seem somewhat beneath her station to get seriously involved with a young fledgling.

(Yeah, yeah, I know it happens all the time, there are probably hundreds of success stories that someone could cite off the top of their heads, but I'm just saying ... in general ... and IMHO.)

FORT Newbie
    I think that Wade might do well in this competition. She's definitely not into the agressive guys, he's tall, light, and handsome, and that smile...I hope she eliminates Eric just cause he's closer to my age and he's from Minneapolis, right? Hmmm...

FORT Regular
    Hey, I like Greg. . . but my money's on Chad or Wade.

What about Erin's abs??!?!?!?!? I've never seen such abs on a woman in my life.

I think that Wade and Erin look the best together. I am not sure if he would pick her over the money though.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast