+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kelly's point of view - interesting!

Kelly's point of view - interesting!

"Kelly also has ideas about which guys will make it farther. According to Kelly, an ideal guy for Erin would be funny, friendly and outgoing, motivated, family-oriented, and into sports. As far as his appearance goes, there’s “no specific aesthetic thing,” but Erin seems to prefer guys who are tall and have “a little meat on their bones.”

With those criteria in mind, I present to you Kelly’s All-American Picks for Erin. Kelly thinks Chad F. would be a good choice for Erin. He’s cute, sweet, and will make her laugh. Her other pick for Erin is Greg. Greg is handsome and athletic, which Kelly believes will remind Erin of her quarterback father. And since Erin can’t possibly keep all of those men to herself, Kelly also offers Kelly’s Sloppy Seconds All-American Picks For Kelly. Kelly will be watching Chad V., Eric, and Wade with interest. Personally, I like Dan for Erin. He looked adorable in his glasses, and giving her that little elephant was a good move. Remember what a good time Erin had at the zoo with Rob? Animals are obviously a way to charm Erin."
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    "Kelly also has ideas about which guys will make it farther. According to Kelly, an ideal guy for Erin would be funny, friendly and outgoing, motivated, family-oriented, and into sports. As far as his appearance goes, there’s “no specific aesthetic thing,” but Erin seems to prefer guys who are tall and have “a little meat on their bones.”

With those criteria in mind, I present to you Kelly’s All-American Picks for Erin. Kelly thinks Chad F. would be a good choice for Erin. He’s cute, sweet, and will make her laugh. Her other pick for Erin is Greg. Greg is handsome and athletic, which Kelly believes will remind Erin of her quarterback father. And since Erin can’t possibly keep all of those men to herself, Kelly also offers Kelly’s Sloppy Seconds All-American Picks For Kelly. Kelly will be watching Chad V., Eric, and Wade with interest. Personally, I like Dan for Erin. He looked adorable in his glasses, and giving her that little elephant was a good move. Remember what a good time Erin had at the zoo with Rob? Animals are obviously a way to charm Erin."
    The full article can be found here:

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi...350.art&page=2
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Regular
    My money is on Wade, Chad V. or even Greg. . .

Too soon to tell although I had a flash about Wade when I first looked over the photos of the contestants. I thought--he's the one! But, I could be just attracted to him myself.

All I know is I am glad Munch, aka Rodney, is gone.

+ Reply to Thread