+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moral questions

Moral questions

1. Does Erin have a right to know about the past of the person she is going to choose or getting serious with?

2. Do the guys have a right to know about Erin's past and family history?

3. Will the producers disclose any information to the contestants if something ugly comes up?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    1. Does Erin have a right to know about the past of the person she is going to choose or getting serious with?

2. Do the guys have a right to know about Erin's past and family history?

3. Will the producers disclose any information to the contestants if something ugly comes up?
    The Smoking Gun posted an article about the contract that Trista signed in relation to the Bachelorette. They said:

In TSG's estimation, other highlights of Rehn's "Bachelorette" contract include:

* The acknowledgment by Rehn that "my participation in the Series carries with it the potential for death, serious physical injury, mental or physical illness, and property loss." Along with noting that they made no "representations or warranties" regarding the "mental or physical health" of the bachelors pursuing her, the show's producers disavowed responsibility for anything that might happen to Rehn on dates, adding that "there are risks in any such interactions, including but not limited to, the possibility of non-consensual physical contact; AIDS; HIV and other communicable and sexually transmitted diseases; or Pregnancy."
    Since even the Bachelor series seems to have more integrity than FLOM, I'd imagine NBC's answer to your question is "no".

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    The Smoking Gun posted an article about the contract that Trista signed in relation to the Bachelorette. They said:

Since even the Bachelor series seems to have more integrity than FLOM, I'd imagine NBC's answer to your question is "no".
    NBC answers is already knew. What is your take on this though?
    Do we fall in love with a person independent of his past or we must consider all the facts before allowing ourselves to fall in love?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

NBC answers is already knew. What is your take on this though?
    Do we fall in love with a person independent of his past or we must consider all the facts before allowing ourselves to fall in love?
    I think facts would be a deal breaker at the start of most relationships. That's why nature invented blind chemistry and humans invented lying.

I think facts would be a deal breaker at the start of most relationships. That's why nature invented blind chemistry and humans invented lying.
    Well....

But neither blind chemistry nor lying produce long-lasting Love.

Well....

But neither blind chemistry nor lying produce long-lasting Love.
    Exactly. That is the result of most relationships. We each can only have one monogamous relationship that lasts "forever". Some don't even have one.

Exactly. That is the result of most relationships. We each can only have one monogamous relationship that lasts "forever". Some don't even have one.
    This is a girl's point of view. I am sure that guys have a diffent opinion on the subject. Right, boys?

FORT Fan
    By serendipity followed by a dose of reality then compromise and trust, if your lucky.

+ Reply to Thread