+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Splitting the Money

FORT Newbie

noooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    I'll miss that caveman humor...and your dogs. Please dish all the dirt about the Vegas trip on your blog. I have a feeling the girls will be a lot more fun than Erin and it will more than make up for the lost California holiday.

i second that emotion: sean, you can't leave us! well, sean can but Brock can't PLEASE I beg of you. even before your corporal deliciousness and fundamental decency were revealed, brock is who hooked me on the boards!

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woogie
    i second that emotion: sean, you can't leave us! well, sean can but Brock can't PLEASE I beg of you. even before your corporal deliciousness and fundamental decency were revealed, brock is who hooked me on the boards!
    As you can see, I have all the backbone of a paramecium. One plea from the love of my life and I'm right back in!

How's the celebratory gunfire in Bagdhad today, Woogie? Keep your head down... back in Phoenix they used to broadcast stories of at least one accidental death every New Year's due to folks firing their guns in the air... apparently they do not issue lessons in basic physics along with gun permits in most states.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    As you can see, I have all the backbone of a paramecium. One plea from the love of my life and I'm right back in!
    Ah welcome back Brock. We missed ye little bit ye were gone. It was like a hole in me heart.

Oh you meant THAT love of your life.... oh Woogie lucky lass.

FORT Regular
    Caveman, I am so happy you're back! I was having eulogy moments in my head about you, such as "Why I would miss Brock and what would I miss about him the most?" I guess since you're still amongst the living after all, we can share our eulogistic thoughts with you anyway. That way you can at least enjoy them.

I'll start, and anyone else attending the faux funeral can also join in. I would have missed your incredible humor. I agree with Woogie: your posts are habit forming and addictive. Please don't leave! You would be sorely missed.

How's the celebratory gunfire in Bagdhad today, Woogie? Keep your head down... back in Phoenix they used to broadcast stories of at least one accidental death every New Year's due to folks firing their guns in the air... apparently they do not issue lessons in basic physics along with gun permits in most states.
    Gosh, I have to tell you - This character BrockDryWall does sound a lot like our good friend Sean Messenger.... Sean is that you buddy?

FORT Newbie

oh catch up!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard G.
    Gosh, I have to tell you - This character BrockDryWall does sound a lot like our good friend Sean Messenger.... Sean is that you buddy?
    I figured out that Brock was Sean and vice versa, like, 2 hours ago. Richard is this YOUUUUUU?
    all the questions posed to Sean in above threads are considered posed to you. why'd ya do it, when did you know, how did you figure it out, what's erin like? etc.

And a special message for Brock: the only things I had to duck last night were my remote control, the various books and magazines and empty water bottles I was throwing at the damn television in Kuwait as i watched one of the big stories of the war unfold just an hour away by plane, and my plane in the morning had already been cancelled. am working my mojo with aforementioned major general (see "fun" & "fundamentalist") so I might be able to get up there tomorrow. DAMMMIT. 9-11 I was sitting on the metro wondering what the hullaballo was about while a plane was crashing into my building, 300 yards from where I work. while some construe this as a good thing (my mom for example) it was once again me missing the big story for geography alone.

At any rate, now that I have earned a declaration of love and brought down all the envy of your fans on the boards... i, er, don't know what to do. am completely flummoxed. must now watch press conference on tv and pretend I am there. sweet dreams, cave boy.
    (thanks for reposting picture. at risk of being picky, the one with the phone was hilarious-er. is that you?)

oh and a last thing: i don't think they issue many gun permits. that's the fun part of the NRA. you can just go on down to the pawn shop and get yourself a shiny glock (9 mm, fires more smoothly than a .45 -- kick is easier to handle. those germans and their excellent hand guns...)

Quote Originally Posted by woogie
    I figured out that Brock was Sean and vice versa, like, 2 hours ago. Richard is this YOUUUUUU?
    Woogs -- yep. That's really him.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Dahrrrrr.... not my best side, especially with Richard mesmerizing my simple caveman brain with that dreamy photo of his... must find large cell phone to accessorize sassy hairstyle!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Newbie

the phone pic is back! the phone pic is back

Dahrrrrr.... not my best side, especially with Richard mesmerizing my simple caveman brain with that dreamy photo of his... must find large cell phone to accessorize sassy hairstyle!

I'm all smiles, and think am going in country in the wee hours, so fair posters I may not be able to read for while -- dont take offense if I'm not in here blabbing. Cali -- great resto recap. I like all the portents.

Rich must officially start dishing. Brock, despite Rich's azure eyes, you had me at, er, the protruding brow.

wooga-rama

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456