+ Reply to Thread

Thread: when did they choose these 15 men?

when did they choose these 15 men?

After Erin won the million dollars, she had 3 weeks to think about, right? But then, when did they choose 15 men? (It taked way more than 3 weeks to choose these men, I guess. And it's not like Erin said Yes in one day or so, so they didn't have much time to choose...) Did they choose them for another similar show and used them for this show? Or they knew that a girl whoever it was would say Yes to FLOM2? Any idea? Erin was picked in April, 03 (I assume) so it's jUly and this FLOM2 is already on air. Anyway they didn't have much time to select these men... ????? no??

Quote Originally Posted by nyc_star
    After Erin won the million dollars, she had 3 weeks to think about, right? But then, when did they choose 15 men? (It taked way more than 3 weeks to choose these men, I guess. And it's not like Erin said Yes in one day or so, so they didn't have much time to choose...) Did they choose them for another similar show and used them for this show? Or they knew that a girl whoever it was would say Yes to FLOM2? Any idea? Erin was picked in April, 03 (I assume) so it's jUly and this FLOM2 is already on air. Anyway they didn't have much time to select these men... ????? no??
    I read somewhere that the men were already picked, NBC was having a hard time finding the female and when Erin chose the money over Rob they came to her with the 2 million dollar offer.

I don't know how close to the truth this is, maybe Sean with read this thread and give you a better answer.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread