Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Poses Nude

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    Kind of ironic then that he was accusing me of lying, dont you think?
    Flowers on the way, dude.

I accused you of spreading unsubstantiated rumors because I was sticking up for a guy I only knew a few days, but think of as a friend, and I'd like to think if anyone spread stories that could be hurtful about me, be they true or not, my friends would do the same. In my simple world, that's what friends do... you back him up no matter what. Whatever Chris did, I still think of him as a friend, and think he's a great guy, and I don't regret calling you out for proof of your allegations. You clearly had an agenda in proving that reality show contestants are in it just for the attention ad . If that makes me an assh*le, well, I've played one before, so at least I'll know what to wear for the role
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Hey, I would have ASSumed that you would have preferred a public flogging over having to send flowers. Shows how much I understand you unfrozen cavemen types.

Carry on ....

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    Hey, I would have ASSumed that you would have preferred a public flogging over having to send flowers. Shows how much I understand you unfrozen cavemen types.

Carry on ....
    If you only knew... I prefer my floggings in private
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi

Carry on ....

said flogging would be nude, no doubt? and first we'd pose the bachelor in question, correct? if someone took pictures we'd be right back on topic.

how bout it caveman?

And now a quote from my favorite movie regarding this thread and the contestants...Sixteen Candles.."You make somebody a bridesmaid...and they Sh*t all over you!

Go figure
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    Have you noticed that Brock has also made many references to being a caveman and using a rather large cell phone? Have a look at his avatar.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Fan
    Im glad you stuck up for your friend although as proven by the Kobe situation, we dont know people as well as we think we do. Moral here is dont accuse someone of lying till you know all the facts. Everyone who says Kobe would never 'do such a thing' also would have said he never would have committed adultery a few weeks ago. Yet once he was confronted, he was forced to admit. Sean, I have no harsh feelings from you although a flogging could be fun under the right situations. I only wish you the best with your personal and professional lives.....and contrary to your assumptions, I do not and did not have any agendas - was just reporting the facts... Just the facts ma'am.

This is cracking me up. Who needs a soap opera when I can come here?? Humor and drama all in one tidy package...heh heh.

I haven't had this much entertainment since Melrose Place went off the air.

Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    This is cracking me up. Who needs a soap opera when I can come here?? Humor and drama all in one tidy package
    aw, Gram - good to see you! I've missed you. Yes, this is where all the really cool kids hang out....

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    aw, Gram - good to see you! I've missed you. Yes, this is where all the really cool kids hang out....
    Awww...you're so sweet! I've been working a boatload, but got a promotion out of it. I didn't realize anyone noticed...so thank you!

Does this mean I'm one of the cool kids now???? YAY!!!!!

Sorry for the off-topicness.

Closed Thread