Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 91

Thread: Bachelor Poses Nude

  1. #61
    I've yada yada'd sex Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    You dont know whether the people posting on this board are actually the contestants on the show. They might be people just playing with you; after all, why would a contestant on one of these shows run to check this board. Think about it...
    Sean's identity is not disputable to anyone who's been reading these forums in the past couple of months. He fessed up to his participation in the show as soon as he was permitted to and even before NBC announced the names of the bachelors.

    Since he is so active on the forum and has met Richard personally, I assume he could and would call attention to anyone impersonating Richard or any other contestant.

    I know someone who regularly appeared on television and he was always aware of what was going on in the net community that took an interest in the show. He even participated in live chats under a pseudonym so he could find out exactly what people thought. I imagine it's the same compulsion that makes people check their reflection when they walk past a mirror and it's perfectly natural given what is likely motivating many to go on TV in the first place.

  2. #62
    I've yada yada'd sex Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    Well back to the nude forum - people on an AOL board seem to be convinced that Chris is "JAKE" on fratmen.com... Theyre all pretty surprised and say Erin should see them all naked first... LOL...
    As I much as I love Jerry, Chris' Seinfeldesque appearance was a bit of a turnoff. Having seen the pics I'm thinking she should have at least kept him around for the make-out round.

  3. #63
    FORT Newbie Richard G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    37
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    Just to clarify, you're saying that you and others from the show are angry because I defended Chris against what I thought was a baseless rumor, and did it by stating that as far as I knew, all the guys on the show went there with honorable intentions of particpating in a competition for the attention of a woman, and not in some vain and sure-to-be-fruitless endeavor to break into showbiz? I didn't fabricate anything. I tried to stick up for Chris against a rumor. If I was wrong, so be it, but I don't apologize for challenging people who spread rumors about him. And other than Munch saying something to the effect of doing the show so he can see where the adventure takes him, I don't recall anyone else mentioning showbiz of motives for being on the show other than the stated purpose. If anyone thinks I lied, call me on it specifically. If anyone thinks I've been posting here for reasons other than fun, entertainment, a little claim at the ridiculous limelight, and some venting about how skeezy the setup of the show really is, feel free to let me know. And if any of the guys think I've overstepped and misrepresented them, or said something insulting about them, I'm happy to talk it out any time. But I haven't lied about a damn thing, and all I've been doing here is trying to represent the side of the story I knew, and stick up for y'all from the show. So if that's a problem, then f*** it.
    Sean, the purpose of my comments in public were actually very simple. I believe it's important to realize that when you make a statement in public about the show, or other contestants on the show, directly or indirectly, because you were on the show and no one can dispute what you say, people are going to lend credibility to your comments. What I'm trying to say is that you tend to make ASSumptions using your outside voice. Maybe it's best to stick to talking about simple facts that you know to be true and/or yourself, and keep assumptions that you might make about other contestants directly or indirectly to yourself, especially because you've been very adamant about the fact that you don't mind grandstanding a bit. No one likes a blatent self promoter.

  4. #64
    FORT Fan mimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    357
    Well if Sean is grandstanding and promoting himself, then I certainly hope that all of the Hollywood casting agents and talent scouts (who of course read this forum religiously) are sitting up and taking notice of this very talented young man!

  5. #65
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsinclair
    You dont know whether the people posting on this board are actually the contestants on the show. They might be people just playing with you; after all, why would a contestant on one of these shows run to check this board. Think about it...
    Boston, we actually have many contestants from many reality shows here, either lurking or posting, or trading e-mails with our staff. Not surprising, we are after all the largest reality TV site on the net, and reality show contestants are, by and large, looking to extend their 15 minutes where possible. The internet is a great place for that.

    (that's not a diss of reality show contestants, by the way, so no angry e-mails from all of you out there, please)

  6. #66
    FORT Newbie mickbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    31
    Whew, I think Richard is a little unreasonable & harsh on Sean. Richard, we are adults and do understand that we are reading Sean's OPINIONS about the show and the people on it. I watch the show and love to lurk around and read what everyone else thinks about it after it's over. That said, this forum is for us to voice our thoughts and opinions openly. We are entertained by Sean/Brock and I personally don't feel he ever said anything out of line. You came into this forum head first and combatative & frankly you come across to me like a creep. I love Sean/Brock's wit & writing skills. So relax & chill out brother.
    "The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

  7. #67
    I've yada yada'd sex Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard G.
    Maybe it's best to stick to talking about simple facts that you know to be true and/or yourself, and keep assumptions that you might make about other contestants directly or indirectly to yourself.
    I've only been around here for a few weeks, but it strikes me that the entire purpose of these message boards is for people to speculate and make assumptions about the contestants based on nothing more than 40-odd minutes a week of heavily-edited footage.

    I think the participants on the show are as entitled as anyone else to express their opinions and anyone who challenges those opinions should be prepared to put up a reasonable argument and not command that we all DROP IT.

  8. #68
    Premium Member Bumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Snarksville
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by mickbee
    You came into this forum head first and combatative & frankly you come across to me like a creep.
    I have also been entertained by the whole Brock/Sean saga since FLOM1, and when Sean is using Brock's voice I find his brand of intelligence and sarcasm especially so.

    However, I have also had the opportunity to exchange a few emails privately with Richard and I have found him to be charming and articulate and extremely gracious. I have never found him to be combative or 'a creep' in any fashion.

    I am personally glad to have Richard and the other FLOM2 contestants here within the FORT community, either as posters or lurkers. And I welcome their comments as equally as I do Sean's.

  9. #69
    FORT Newbie Richard G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    37
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    I have also been entertained by the whole Brock/Sean saga since FLOM1, and when Sean is using Brock's voice I find his brand of intelligence and sarcasm especially so.

    However, I have also had the opportunity to exchange a few emails privately with Richard and I have found him to be charming and articulate and extremely gracious. I have never found him to be combative or 'a creep' in any fashion.

    I am personally glad to have Richard and the other FLOM2 contestants here within the FORT community, either as posters or lurkers. And I welcome their comments as equally as I do Sean's.
    Bumpkin - Thank you for your support. And to eveyone else I just wanted to let you know Bumpkin has been so fantastic.. as a result we have had the chance to do an interview, and at the advice of Bumpkin and my friend from the show, Sean Messenger, I'm going to make sure I respect my confidentiality agreement with NBC. I've submitted it to the network for approval so I don't get any nasty threats from NBC suits. So stay tuned....

  10. #70
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    322
    And glad people finally have agreed that I was correct when I said Chris had posed n ude for Playgirl - What I did not know at the time and is more sleazy and skeezy is that he was doing videos for a gay website too.

    Edited by John - This is a PG-13 site, please keep it that way.
    Last edited by John; 07-26-2003 at 01:34 PM.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.