+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions for FLOM2 Contestant Interviews

Questions for FLOM2 Contestant Interviews

As the For Love or Money season progresses we hope to be doing interviews with contestants as they are eliminated. We have tentatively arranged an interview with two of the gentlemen eliminated last night and may be able to schedule others.

If would have questions you'd like to submit, please do so in this thread, by PM or by email to bumpkin@fansofrealitytv.com

We will try to include as many of the questions as possible, but the interviews are subject to editing for space constraints.

You won't be surprised to find that our first interview is with Sean Messenger.
    We will also be interviewing Richard G. from last night's show.

Thanks in advance for your questions.

FORT Regular
    I'd like to know if either Sean or Richard felt a connection with Erin in the short time they were able to get to know her, and if Erin said or did anything amusing that wasn't aired on the show last night.

FORT Newbie
    Would like to know which of the first guys eliminated surprised them most? They were able to spend time with everyone and hang out.

I would like to know if there was anything that got cut of the yesterday's episode that it is worth mentioning and how the guys reacted to being eliminated among themselves.

That crash pad they were living in looked quite posh. Did they have free reign of the house? Was there a chef or cook there manning the kitchen and feeding them gourmet meals? Were there scullery and livery maids there cleaning up after them every day? Does someone actually live in that place, but they vacated the premises and rented the house out to NBC so they could film there? Was it fully furnished, or basically empty except for the rooms where they filmed the show? Were they allowed to leave the premises if they needed to shop for amenities, or were they basically held hostage there for the entire length of filming? And where did Erin stay? Was she living in a guest house on the property, or someplace else? Were they allowed to have any contact with the outside world whatsoever, or were they completely sequestered? Could they use computers, phone, E-mail, snail mail, ANYTHING?

How long ago did this actually take place??? I'm wondering if a FLOM 3 is already done? How did they get picked for the show?
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Fan
    NEAT... I love the interviews LOL

I am also interested in "logistics"...is it true NO tv, no movies, no music or ??

Do they really only have one small suitcase/backpack?? looks like lots of clothes changes LOL
    thanks

Great questions all -- keep 'em coming ...

FORT Regular
    I'm wondering if the guys who were eliminated last night are aware of the outcome of this show. I'm comparing this show to The Bachelor, and I do believe that the only 3 people (other than the production crew) who knew the outcome were Andrew, Kirsten and Jen. So, does the same hold true for this show? Do all the contestants know who Erin chose at the end, and whether or not he chose her over the money? Or are they as much in the dark as we are? Surely they must know something, no?

FORT Regular
    I've also wondered about how much coaching goes on behind the scenes, if any, and also if they end up having to re-tape segments over and over again. Like, for example, were the guys told to use a lot of expression when the host or Erin addressed them? Were they aware of when the cameras were on them? Some of those looks of surprise, as well as the expressions of dismay, looked a little feigned. Like when they were on the stairs awaiting their fate, I noticed a few gulps and looks of apprehension, relief, surprise, etc. Was any of that staged? Were they encouraged to look a certain way? Or were the guys just being overly dramatic in hopes of getting more camera time? (Or would any of them actually cop to that?) And if the producers didn't like what they got on film or if they felt they needed more footage, did they rearrange and re-tape segments until they were satisfied they got something good?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast