+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    erin is next to tears.... I feel sorry for her
    Poor thing, she just eliminated a few great guys keeping losers. She should be in tears.

FORT Newbie
    Hi all! I'm also a former lurker from FLOM1.

Yeah, about this "Munch" guy....I'm guessing that maybe Erin was, let's say, influenced, by key persons involved in production of the show to keep him around for entertainment value. I honestly can't see Erin actually choosing him over any of the other guys. He seems kinda goofy.

I, too, thought that Erin's voice was shaky when she asked Greg (?) to stay. She sounded so totally confident around the others. I wonder if he makes her heart go pitter-pat???

You can't help but notice such a difference between the last version and this one in the sense that all the guys seem much more confident than the ladies did in FLOM1. It's sort of funny. (Right, I guess nobody forgot to pack their ego!)

And is it just me, or is every one of these guys waaayyyy more articulate than poor Rob?

Just wondering if anyone knows how old Erin *really* is? I've seen 30, 31, and 32. Some of these guys seem pretty young for her! If she's really 32, she's nearly 10 years older than some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by droolingovrhim
    ...she is picking those who doesn't have the gold-digger 'look' and I understand why she chose Macho Munch instead of some of the shadier characters (Richard, Chris...)
    You kidding, right? Ask any woman, she'll tell you that Munch over Chris is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymum

I, too, thought that Erin's voice was shaky when she asked Greg (?) to stay. She sounded so totally confident around the others. I wonder if he makes her heart go pitter-pat???
    Erin, as much as I thought she was more honest than the other girls from FLOM1, did not seem to be genuine at all. At all, and this is just a first round.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ah she dumped Sean... Just shows she's Toopid .
    At least our boy Eric made the cut.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Yes, but we all know that Munch won't go past Top 10 anyway. Felt like it was more of a sympathy move for Erin to do instead, she needs to weed out the gold diggers before her emotions confuse her.

I don't know much about Chris to make a statement, but Erin was given the impression that the flirting by Chris was not sincere enough.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by droolingovrhim
    Felt like it was more of a sympathy move for Erin to do instead, she needs to weed out the gold diggers before her emotions confuse her.
    Everybody she eliminated chooses a 'poor soul mate' based on their interview that they gave NBC not knowing about the money thing. Good move Erin!

Okay, her voice was shaking over Greg cuz she was freezin' her ta-ta's off. I thought it was cuz she really "dug" him at first, but after replay, this was my analysis.

Also, Munch over Chris is because she had to eliminate one and Chris would be easier to say "I see someone else better for you" than Munch. Plus, he's the "Bob" of the show!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Also, Munch over Chris is because she had to eliminate one and Chris would be easier to say "I see someone else better for you" than Munch.
    Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    she has the most initial attraction to a guy that resembles Rob from FLOM ... interesting

My first thought was "oh, he looks like Rob"

Very interesting indeed...
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread