+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 7/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa
    You're good, I never even noticed it....I just noticed all the sweet guys she kicked to the curb...especially SEAN!!!!!

Thanks! I think it was my Akita-sized head that scared her off... and try as I might, I will always look like a bouncer, or high-school football player, when wearing a tux.

Especially surrounded by those guys! Big, lanky, pretty, genetic freaks! Not much room in there for a more, um, burly type like me.

Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger

Thanks! I think it was my Akita-sized head that scared her off... and try as I might, I will always look like a bouncer, or high-school football player, when wearing a tux.

Especially surrounded by those guys! Big, lanky, pretty, genetic freaks! Not much room in there for a more, um, burly type like me.
    Sean, I thought you looked great on tv! How YOU doin'?
    Sorry to see you go so soon, but I'm glad you can share your insights with us. And I have to say, I loved the answer you gave in your profile to the "trophy wife/poor soulmate question". Very down-to-earth and optimistic.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=
    Of course, I also like to think that she got rid of Chris because he is, like me, intelligent, witty, humble and dead sexy. [/QUOTE]

That's exactly why she got rid of you guys. Especially Paul. What a hottie, Funny Richard Comment, smart too. Could see that he listened and from his profile that he has a sense of humor. Only reason she got rid of a couple of you guys was because you all would catch on the game quick.

FORT Newbie

Hotties!

All the guys seemed pretty darn cool. But I feel sorry for the ones who don't catch on. Erin is a little crazy getting rid of Paul. My choicies would be Paul, Wade, Dan/Chad F. Poor Munch is getting a raw deal. Must say though, that Erin had some serious hotties to work with. Win/win situtation.

Of the guys who left last night, there were a few who knew there was more to Erin's story than we were told.

I suspected something was missing from the backstory the first day when we moved into our "new" mansion, freshly built for us, and I found a tag from TJ Maxx for a 36C bra in my closet in the bedroom I shared with Eric. Given that Eric isn't particularly busty, I surmised that a pretty curvy girl had been there very recently, and started to wonder what ususally goes on in these types of shows, and why they would have cast so extensively for men and women if they only needed one girl for the show.

Suffice to say we weren't totally bamboozled.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah that would be a dead give away!

FORT Newbie

No recap????

Will there be recaps for FLOM2? Would like to hear an expert's take on Erin and her Gang of 15...

Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    I suspected something was missing from the backstory the first day when we moved into our "new" mansion, freshly built for us, and I found a tag from TJ Maxx for a 36C bra in my closet in the bedroom I shared with Eric....Suffice to say we weren't totally bamboozled.
    Maybe this is exactly why you were eliminated, Sean. Did the producers know you found this? Was your discovery caught on video? Maybe Erin was "coached" into letting you go so you wouldn't talk to the others about your suspicions.

You were definately too smart to keep around!!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I can't even believe I'm watching this again! But sans Rob maybe it will be entertaining and not boring. Also I like Erin and am routing for her to get the 2 million. I think it is obvious that she is trying to choose men who might pick her over the money. I think she was right in letting Richard and Paul go. I think she may have lost the 2 million letting Chris go. He was the only one that I felt would possibly choose the girl over money. Not that we really got to know any of them with that show. But I was shocked when Munch stayed and Chris went. Munch would have been my first goodbye. I just didn't like him.

Erin's voice shaking - what was that about? Was is nerves? Cold? I felt terribly sorry for her.

I think it is so funny how for the most part the men all think they will stay. Nothing like FLOM 1 when the girls were all nervous. I have to say getting 15 good looking men all together did nothing for me - way too much ego and testosterone. Made me want Erin to win that much more.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011