+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Sepialove
    Did you all notice.... they changed the rug! More Masculine design.
    First thing I noticed!!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Munch staying. Super. Only problem is, is whenever I hear someone say his name, I giggle. I am going to miss a lot of audio on this show if I am laughing my ass off every five minutes.
    **spits beer on screen**
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Poor thing, she just eliminated a few great guys keeping losers. She should be in tears.
    Personally I would have kept Paul, Sean and Richard.

I can't believe she has any real interest in Deric, Greg or Munch. Thomas and Victor are young and beautiful but that's not going to have much sway under the circumstances.

I think it's down to Wade/Chad V. Dan and Eric seem like real winners, but I suspect she'll think they're not for her.

It will be interesting to see if their personalities match up to first impressions.

Quote Originally Posted by taracran
    My first thought was "oh, he looks like Rob"

Very interesting indeed...
    A fashion tip for all you men out there. Do not, under any circumstances, slick your hair back with some greasy looking substance. If your hair is too long to look presentable after a quick towel dry, it is time for a haircut. Do not put this off, particularly if you have an upcoming national television appearance.

I would have kept Richard and Chris. Richard reminds me of my beloved Charlie from the Bachelorette. Those blue eyes are to die for. She knew right away that she wanted him to leave, and I wonder why. I'm just glad that Wade and Thomas weren't given the boot. Something tells me I am going to like FLOM2.

FORT Fan
    HI..I thought Richard was the "Lauren" of the show...I liked Lauren, but she was ONLY in it for the money...and Richard seemed to be too...good think Erin saw it..
    I was also puzzled at Chris..but maybe she saw him as "needy" like Paige...who would in the end no doubt go for the bucks...
    I agree Munch aint gonna be "it" in the end...he is more comic relief LOL
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    You kidding, right? Ask any woman, she'll tell you that Munch over Chris is a joke.
    I thought Chris is as shiftier as they come. I liked Munch. At least he seemed genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    I liked Lauren, but she was ONLY in it for the money...and Richard seemed to be too...good think Erin saw it..
    Erin was in it for the money too. She picked the million instead of Rob. Remember?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by taracran
    First thing I noticed!!
    You're good, I never even noticed it....I just noticed all the sweet guys she kicked to the curb...especially SEAN!!!!!

A little inside dope... we had to choose who got the single "date" with Erin during the BBQ, and after voting, chose Chris because he found out that Erin went to USC with his older brother, which convinced him she could only see him as the kid brother of a peer, and would kick him to the curb right away. We could not have been more excited for Chris after their cheesy smores making and flirting, and we were all convinced he was staying.

After she eliminated him, we pretty quickly pieced together that there was some game going on for her that we were unware of, and started to suspect that she kicked Chris off not because she didn't like him, or because he wasn't cute or handsome or charming, but rather because she knew she was going to run a game on the guys who stayed, and it would be much tougher to do that to someone she may have more contact with.

Of course, I also like to think that she got rid of Chris because he is, like me, intelligent, witty, humble and dead sexy.

+ Reply to Thread