+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's the man?

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar

Who's the man?

OK... just a few hours before post time, so get your bets in!

Who's gone in the first gang of 5?

Who makes it to the final 3?

Who takes it to the end?

Is he in love with Erin, or playing the game?

Does he take the woman or the annuity?

What are the big twists for this round?
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

I'll start.

1) Greg, Dustin, Thomas, Sean and Paul. None of them seem like the kinds of guys she could get to fall hard enough for her within a month to forgo the cash. And Dustin does look like he may just kill her

2) Munch, Chad V. and Wade. Munch to fill the Paige entertainment role, and Chad and Wade because they are the prettiest, and seem to be pretty open to a girl like Erin.

3) This one's tough... but I think it's gonna be cowboy Wade.

4) And even tho I think he falls for her a little bit, I'm guessing a salesman like him ain't gonna do something stupid, so he takes the cash.

5) As for the twists... I have no idea. Maybe Paige returns as Erin's sassier, sexier younger sister and seduces one of the guys?

1) Chad F(for Fang), Eric, Paul, Dustin, Chris

2) Chad V., Dan, Smarmy Richard

3) Chad V.

4) Playing the game & in lust with Erin

5) He'll take the woman, because they'll want a happy ending this time.

6) Twist: They both get their money when he chooses Erin--it's the mega super happy ending.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

1) 5: Chad V., Chris, Paul, Sean, Wade
    2) 3: Chad V. Sean, Paul
    3) 1: Chad V.
    4) No two losing shows in the row: Erin wins
    5) Twist: They split 2 million dollars and live happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    I'll start.

1) Greg, Dustin, Thomas, Sean and Paul. None of them seem like the kinds of guys she could get to fall hard enough for her within a month to forgo the cash. And Dustin does look like he may just kill her

2) Munch, Chad V. and Wade. Munch to fill the Paige entertainment role, and Chad and Wade because they are the prettiest, and seem to be pretty open to a girl like Erin.

3) This one's tough... but I think it's gonna be cowboy Wade.

4) And even tho I think he falls for her a little bit, I'm guessing a salesman like him ain't gonna do something stupid, so he takes the cash.

5) As for the twists... I have no idea. Maybe Paige returns as Erin's sassier, sexier younger sister and seduces one of the guys?
    Okay, so here's where I get really confused. If Brock is Sean, and Sean was there at least for the first elimination ceremony, then why did Brock/Sean guess incorrectly about who was going to be kicked off the first round? He "guessed" correctly about Dustin, Paul and himself, but then he indicated that Greg and Thomas would be eliminated instead of Richard and Chris. My simple mind cannot comprehend all of this. Geez, this forum has more amazing twists and turns than the show itself!

Didn't you watch the show? I'm really not all that bright... hence my early exit!

Seriously... those were my guesses when we all lined up to be shot, I mean, eliminated. Richard and Chris leaving were total shocks. My departure came as no surprise... I may be dim, but I can pick up very quickly on a woman's total lack of interest in me.

But as for what happens next, I have NO idea... remember, after they kicked us out of the mansion, they sent us on our way, so I haven't a clue who stays and goes now (well, except for the obvious clues given by the promos, which seem to show Chad V., Eric and Wade in every single date with Erin).

Yeah, but you were present at least for the first ceremony so you had to be there at least long enough to know that Chris and Richard got kicked off and not Greg and Thomas. At any rate, good game, Brock/Sean! It has been a lot of fun and you're a formidible force to be reckoned with!

Who will be eliminated next?

Ok, since we all know by now that Erin is using a strategy, who do you think she will eliminate next?

My guess is Thomas, Munch and Victor are the next 3 go.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Ok, since we all know by now that Erin is using a strategy, who do you think she will eliminate next?

My guess is Thomas, Munch and Victor are the next 3 go.
    The only one I remember clearly from that bunch, is Munch. I wouldn't let him toss a frisbee to my dog and I don't even have a dog.

I believe that Erin is a puppet and the producers are pulling all the strings. First, she lets all the attractive guys go with stupid phrases out of "Rob's Cliff Notes for Dummies" and now she will pretend to "Have chemistry" (ugh) with the remaining men. The producers will somehow persuade her which guys to keep and which ones she should cut loose.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    The only one I remember clearly from that bunch, is Munch. I wouldn't let him toss a frisbee to my dog and I don't even have a dog.
    That is so funny!!!

She'll keep Munch because she'll be able to mold him like playdough. All she has to do is give him the "come hither" look, he'll be a putty in her hands, then she'll give him the "go yonder" look. Ba-da-boom, ba-da-bing! Check please!

+ Reply to Thread