+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Predict will Erin win $2 million? Yes or No!!

Reality Bites
    NO! Chad will take the money if picked and Erin will have to play the biggest acting job of her life if she chooses to go with the "safe bet" and picks Wade who she thinks will "do the right thing and chose her over the money". Fortunately for Wade, he seemed to catch a "big clue" on their 24 hour date that Erin doesn't have romantic feelings for him and it was telling when he made a comment along the lines of playing for the million dollars now. It seems from the pool scene with Wade and Chad that either one of them now will pick the money over her by their talk of Erin keeping a secret from them. I think her only real shot at the bucks was to pick Rob who seemed as if he would really pick her over the money, that poor guy really seems to be a glutton for punishment.

Erin's slim hope now seems to be to convince Wade that she "has feelings for him" before she picks him. If Wade is conviced that they could have a relationship, it seems that he would pick her over the money, but I think he sees through her now and will "do the right thing" and take the Benjamins! If not, Erin will thank him for picking her, tell him to have a good life, and let him know that it's time for him to go now, buh, buh! Do you really think she would share the money with one of the guys? I didn't think so.

Hopefully, this gold digger will only get her consolation prize of a years supply of Rice-A-Roni the San Francisco Treat as we watch one of the Boyz walk off into the sunset with the million dollars.

I posted earlier today that i thought that Erin would win the money but after tonight's show I hope that she is turned down.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Bites
    Hopefully, this gold digger will only get her consolation prize of a years supply of Rice-A-Roni the San Francisco Treat as we watch one of the Boyz walk off into the sunset with the million dollars.
    Nicely stated!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567