+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Predict will Erin win $2 million? Yes or No!!

I have a horrible feeling she will and that she will have no interest in the person nshe ultimately chooses, picking him solely because she believes he will pick her.

I'm so cynical about Erin.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I have a horrible feeling she will and that she will have no interest in the person nshe ultimately chooses, picking him solely because she believes he will pick her.

I'm so cynical about Erin.
    Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren
    Now my decision is a 50/50 shot. I'm predicting Erin will choose an older man than Erin's age. If Erin chooses Munch or Greg, and either man will choose Erin over the money. It will be a great conclusion.

What if Erin chooses Rob? Then things could get interesting, and I have a feeling that Erin could walk out a millionaire.
    Last edited by allmychildren; 08-05-2003 at 01:14 AM.

FORT Newbie
    NO, I DONT THINK SHE WILL WIN THE $2 MILLION DOLLARS Most of the men seem that they want the money over the girl, Eric on the other hand (whose a major HOTTIE), seems to be totally obsessed with her ?

What if Erin chooses Rob? Then things could get interesting, and I have a feeling that Erin could walk out a millionaire.
    That is such an interesting twist. Wow! Erin picking Rob and pocketing money. What if he plays a practical joke with her?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    That is such an interesting twist. Wow! Erin picking Rob and pocketing money. What if he plays a practical joke with her?
    If Rob plays a practical joke on Erin, then Erin feels betrayed . I'm thinking that Rob will not play games and cheat on whatever happens in the past.

If Rob plays a practical joke on Erin, then Erin feels betrayed . I'm thinking that Rob will not play games and cheat on whatever happens in the past.
    You are right, he is not that creative but the producers are.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by Dwn2ErthQt
    NO, I DONT THINK SHE WILL WIN THE $2 MILLION DOLLARS Most of the men seem that they want the money over the girl, Eric on the other hand (whose a major HOTTIE), seems to be totally obsessed with her ?

What?? Eric had said on every show "I'm one step closer to being a millionaire." He is SO into the money. Last night, my husband and I were so surprised that she can't see that in him. That line about taking the money is selling your soul? What a dramatic actor he is! AND, he is younger than her--it's not so much his age but his place in life and his way. She's an adult; he's still a boy. He may be a hottie, but what's she looking for? She should stick with Wade if she wants to win the $2 million.

And what's the story with Rob? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    What?? Eric had said on every show "I'm one step closer to being a millionaire." He is SO into the money. Last night, my husband and I were so surprised that she can't see that in him. That line about taking the money is selling your soul? What a dramatic actor he is! AND, he is younger than her--it's not so much his age but his place in life and his way. She's an adult; he's still a boy. He may be a hottie, but what's she looking for? She should stick with Wade if she wants to win the $2 million.

And what's the story with Rob? Anyone know?

Rob has came back to get revenge . Rob could steal the money make Erin felt betrayed and left Erin isolated. Or, Rob could win Erin's heart back yet once again.

LAST PREDICTION!!!!

Will Erin will win $2 Million If Rob, Wade, Chad, chooses Erin over the money?

FORT Regular
    My vote goes with Erin winning!

I'm all for the girl winning: she's pretty, smart, and plays games well!

Oh girl!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast