+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Predict will Erin win $2 million? Yes or No!!

Absolutely "No".

Odds against.

(And I'm guessing that whatshisfacestupidLawyerguy shows up near the end and has a heart-to-heart with the final three)

Mickbee...

At first I thought Erin deliberately eliminated every guy she felt the strongest connection with. And then, as I was looking at the NBC website last night I noticed the ones she picked were among the very best looking of the crew as well.

You beat me to it mickbee. Right down to the fellows with the more fragile egos when it came to dating.

She's a smart, smart girl ...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    At first I thought Erin deliberately eliminated every guy she felt the strongest connection with. And then, as I was looking at the NBC website last night I noticed the ones she picked were among the very best looking of the crew as well.

You beat me to it mickbee. Right down to the fellows with the more fragile egos when it came to dating.

She's a smart, smart girl ...
    Is she? I think she's the producers' puppet and is being told what to do.
    Call me a cynic, go ahead.

I also think that the twist might be that she does take home the money (payable over 80 years or so) because by now we all know that no one ever falls in love on a reality/dating show.

The only connection Erin feels is the one that's papery and green and I'm not referring to Kermit the Frog.

And who is "whatshisfacestupidLawyerguy?"

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    I also think that the twist might be that she does take home the money (payable over 80 years or so) because by now we all know that no one ever falls in love on a reality/dating show.
    I think the reason why Erin will take the money home has nothing to do with love -- it's rating. NBC must have an optimistic show ending at this time. They must have a winner!
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Erin is the star of this show precisely because she has already managed to get a man to choose her over $1 million. Our man Rob wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but even he realized that Paige came guaranteed with a large dowry and that Erin was an unknown quantity.

Will she do whatever is necessary to get one of these men to choose her? We don't know yet. Is it possible? Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I say No. I can't see any of the guys picking her and giving up the money. I really can't. A million bucks is a lot to give up for someone you've only known for a couple of weeks, plus odds are the relationship won't last.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    And who is "whatshisfacestupidLawyerguy?"
    The male contestant from the first show. I keep thinking of him as Evan or Joe, but I know that he was a lawyer from Texas and had a perfectly good name of his own. The one Erin ditched for the $'s (back when her parents actually needed the money and before she decided to go double or nothing).

I suspect he'll be making a visit towards the end of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyMamma
    The male contestant from the first show. I keep thinking of him as Evan or Joe, but I know that he was a lawyer from Texas and had a perfectly good name of his own. The one Erin ditched for the $'s (back when her parents actually needed the money and before she decided to go double or nothing).
    ooh .. sillymamma .. watch me as I change my tune

So ... whatshisstupidfacelawyerguy ... you wanna do an official FORT interview??

I think she will do it - I'm going to say yes.

FORT Fan
    I agree that her strategy was good the first nite, I am not sure that it was based on connection or feelings, but more on which guys seemed into themselves, like models, would be actors, which were more money hungry (richard)....

IF I was erin I would be trying to find which of these guys has best career..not just job, but career..ie, lawyer...which has money...entreprenuer, family business...

and then figure which of those are also close to their family(wont want to embarras them by being crass and picking money) and/or pretty religious or moral...again, wont want to take the money..

thanks sean...helps to know the guys know it is just the annuity...also the income requirement...ie, on mr personality there was one guy unemployed...LOL

I still maintain that the next twist is...one of the guys is secretly very rich..millionaire...I am betting chad v

r u kidding?

Yes! I think she will...I just have a feeling that they will pick her...she is a way better catch then Rob was!

Ta!
    MJ
    Latoya is my pick for AI3!!! GOOO GIRL!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast