+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Predict will Erin win $2 million? Yes or No!!

I seriously doubt. IMO her best chance was Chris, who she eliminated. I think she'll go home without a cent.

But I do think she is playing for the money - going for the guy who likes her and could choose her, not necessarily who she likes. That's JMHO.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Fan
    I think ..and hope...Erin gets the guy and the money )

she was smart to get rid of Chris...too needy...

I hope she goes with Chad V...the article on him said he gave up chance to be on FLOM1..the Rob role...for his mom's birthday..
    his family also has a business, money..and he from san fran.
    I think erin can pull it off...especially with Chad V.
    She already got rid of the "Lauren" guy Richard who was adamant about being there for $$$ haha
    goooo erin

Quote Originally Posted by Yesthey'rereal
    !! A sappy romantic? Lunch/Munch? Too funny!!
    That does rhymes with Crunch n' Munch.

Now my decision is a 50/50 shot. I'm predicting Erin will choose an older man than Erin's age. If Erin chooses Munch or Greg, and either man will choose Erin over the money. It will be a great conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren
    Now my decision is a 50/50 shot.
    Isn't it always?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar
    I think she'll win it. I vote yes, but if she doesn't. . . I won't be unhappy.

I say No. I can't see any of the guys picking her and giving up the money. I really can't. A million bucks is a lot to give up for someone you've only known for a couple of weeks, plus odds are the relationship won't last.
    Last edited by NYGal; 07-16-2003 at 04:40 PM.

Keep in mind... all the guys are very aware that it's not a one million-dollar cash payout, despite what the editing in the first show indicated. We all clarified the 40-year fine print the night Jordan Shatner handed out the checks, and I know I talked to a few guys about exactly how much that would work out to.

You also need to take into account that most of the guys already make a comfortable living (the casting process for the original 'Around the World in 80 Dates' specified only men who make over $70K per year), so the promise of an additional $25K per year pre-tax may not be as appealing as someone who appears to be their "dream girl".
    Last edited by sean messenger; 07-16-2003 at 04:44 PM.

What I would do if I were Erin is pick the most desperate guy I could find on the show. Kick off the good looking ones (with brains) and pick a guy who doesn't seem to have had many dates in his life & lavish all the attention on him I could. His ego would pick up & he'll pick her. She could do the publicity rounds & dump him after. Unless of course, she really is looking for LLLOOVVEEE!!!
    "The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    You also need to take into account that most of the guys already make a comfortable living (the casting process for the original 'Around the World in 80 Dates' specified only men who make over $70K per year), so the promise of an additional $25K per year pre-tax may not be as appealing as someone who appears to be their "dream girl".
    Wow! So Munch makes $70,000 a year bartending??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast