+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wade

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    Interesting that Wade and Rob are friends now. Wade and Chad acted like complete a**holes to Rob on last night's show when he returned from his date with Erin.
    Back on the subject of Wade/Chad treating Rob rudely: I agree that they did, but notice that when Wade and Rob were at the mansion alone together while Erin was on a date with Chad, Wade was nice to Rob, tried to engage him in conversation (and Rob couldn't answer any of Wade's questions).

I think the rudeness originated with Chad, with Wade going along. From the passionate date Chad had with Erin - by date number three I imagine Chad was burning up with jealousy.

And I agree with whoever said (was it you, MissP?) that Wade/Chad could only suspect that Erin had been in an intimate relationship with Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by TROF
    What you have heard about Wade is wrong. He doesn't play people. He is genuine. Besides, he doesn't have to play games with girls to get them. They are all playing a game on the tv show. The parts where Wade befriends most everybody is really the type of guy he is. He is going to hang around the guys and have the best time he can. He is not going to be like an Eric. Wade is a confident person but I wouldn't call it an overbearing ego.

If I didn't know better, I would think you were Wade. He is a salesman after all.

Quote Originally Posted by 'crastinator
    now if we could just get hoofnt and TROF to move their discussion here from the "wade and rob watch together" thread you wouldn't have to keep using your threadsaving skills.
    Bring it on...I think Trof is Wade! Either that or it's someone in his family...

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Back on the subject of Wade/Chad treating Rob rudely: I agree that they did, but notice that when Wade and Rob were at the mansion alone together while Erin was on a date with Chad, Wade was nice to Rob, tried to engage him in conversation (and Rob couldn't answer any of Wade's questions).

I think the rudeness originated with Chad, with Wade going along. From the passionate date Chad had with Erin - by date number three I imagine Chad was burning up with jealousy.

And I agree with whoever said (was it you, MissP?) that Wade/Chad could only suspect that Erin had been in an intimate relationship with Rob.
    I think you are probably right. Chad's behavior indicates that he really likes her, even though they show Wade saying that more. It is hard to be nice to the ex-boyfriend, who won't tell you anything, and is getting dates -- but only if you have real feelings for the person. Likewise, the keeping the secret issue would be harder if you have genuine feelings.

FORT Newbie
    People wear formal clothes because it is socially acceptable and makes them look good.
    For the same reason many people wear a character. Wade is wearing a character but make no mistake, that does not mean that he has one.
    Beside to choose Erin over money you need :
    1. a character
    2. a love feeling for Erin

It is unlikely that either one of these two guys have both.

FORT Newbie
    The only thing I'm not quite sure about is the fact that Rob and Erin can not see each others again, so if Wade won and if he wants to see is ''budy'' Rob he will have to do it without his girlfriend... Anybody tought of that???

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabelle
    The only thing I'm not quite sure about is the fact that Rob and Erin can not see each others again, so if Wade won and if he wants to see is ''budy'' Rob he will have to do it without his girlfriend... Anybody tought of that???
    Wade and Rob are not buddies!

tbrum

Wade watches himself on TV

Here's wade watching the 8/18 show. A friend took this. You can see him on the screen with Rob and Chad.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tbrum; 08-29-2003 at 01:00 PM.

sdobbs
    Identify yourselves.......

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrum
    Here's wade watching the 8/18 show. A friend took this. You can see him on the screen with Rob and Chad.

Hey dude, stop posting under my name. You're not kidding anyone, besides I have known Wade since I was 5 not 7.

+ Reply to Thread