+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wade

Quote Originally Posted by TROF
    For the record, Wade and Rob are not 'friends' or best buds. Wade is the type of guy who is generally nice to everyone and doesn't have enemies. They just happened to go through the same unique experience of being on the show and happen to live in the same town; therefore, it is natural that they may watch some episodes together. Don't read anything more into it and don't base some prediction of the outcome of the show on Wade and Rob 'hangin' out together. They are not together unless it is something to do with the show.
    How do you know all this?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by hoofnit
    How do you know all this?
    I just do. I know Wade.

Interesting. How well do you know him? I heard he was dating someone in Dallas so he either took the money or didn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by 'crastinator
    hey i'm resurrecting this thread from the second page. isn't it interesting that the contestant's threads are inactive...
    Thanks for dragging this back up to the first page crastinator. And you're right about the contestant threads being especially lifeless. Throughout the season I keep finding the remaining contestant threads buried and have been pulling them back up. Thankfully I'm certified in Thread CPR.

unlike rob who shouted "there are two of them!" in a tone that made me think "them" stood in for "chicks" or "broads." making me surprised he didn't yell "four of them" meaning boobies.
    That is a great observation! Love it! I agree, Wade seems to be a real gentleman. Rare in these times, and a very attractive quality.

FORT Newbie
    Interesting. How well do you know him? I heard he was dating someone in Dallas so he either took the money or didn't win.
    I don't know if he is or isn't dating somebody in Dallas. If we was dating somebody, he couldn't say. He would have to introduce somebody as simply a friend. Wade, as he should be, has held up his end of the secret by being very tight lipped about anything.

My guess is that he didn't win just based upon what we all saw in that Erin likes Chad much more than Wade in a romantic sense. And now Erin seems to have shown that lack of spark to Wade so why would Wade then choose Erin over the money. She knows that and has to risk her fate with Chad now that she has let her feelings get in the way. Rob was way too risky to keep since he knows all the secrets of the game and could easily manipulate Erin. No way she could trust him given their history and his knowledge.

Wade, as he should be, has held up his end of the secret by being very tight lipped about anything.

Unfortunately, I know this to not be true. I know someone he told but that person kept the secret and wouldn't tell me so I don't have the spoiler.

FORT Newbie
    Wade, as he should be, has held up his end of the secret by being very tight lipped about anything.

Unfortunately, I know this to not be true. I know someone he told but that person kept the secret and wouldn't tell me so I don't have the spoiler.
    Well you must be a friend of Wade. All I know is that the very closest people in his life do not know the outcome or at least that is what they say. I still bet that Chad wins.

Quote Originally Posted by TROF
    Well you must be a friend of Wade. All I know is that the very closest people in his life do not know the outcome or at least that is what they say. I still bet that Chad wins.
    All I know of Wade is that he has a big ego and thinks he can get any girl he wants. I heard that from a few people, boys and girls. Actually, they said he was a good guy as a friend but he plays the good guys so girls come to him and then leads them on and plays the game with all of them. Maybe he craves the attention. Hell, I don't know the guy so it could be just rumor. Who knows. I just see him on TV and he surely seems to know how to play that game. It's amazing he made it this far when Erin never seemed very interested in him. I agree with you about Chad winning. He's just too handsome and real and doesn't seem like he has to have everyone be his friend to have confidence. Besides, it seems like Chad genuinely likes Erin.

FORT Newbie
    All I know of Wade is that he has a big ego and thinks he can get any girl he wants. I heard that from a few people, boys and girls. Actually, they said he was a good guy as a friend but he plays the good guys so girls come to him and then leads them on and plays the game with all of them. Maybe he craves the attention. Hell, I don't know the guy so it could be just rumor. Who knows. I just see him on TV and he surely seems to know how to play that game. It's amazing he made it this far when Erin never seemed very interested in him. I agree with you about Chad winning. He's just too handsome and real and doesn't seem like he has to have everyone be his friend to have confidence. Besides, it seems like Chad genuinely likes Erin.

What you have heard about Wade is wrong. He doesn't play people. He is genuine. Besides, he doesn't have to play games with girls to get them. They are all playing a game on the tv show. The parts where Wade befriends most everybody is really the type of guy he is. He is going to hang around the guys and have the best time he can. He is not going to be like an Eric. Wade is a confident person but I wouldn't call it an overbearing ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Throughout the season I keep finding the remaining contestant threads buried and have been pulling them back up. Thankfully I'm certified in Thread CPR. .
    now if we could just get hoofnt and TROF to move their discussion here from the "wade and rob watch together" thread you wouldn't have to keep using your threadsaving skills.

+ Reply to Thread