+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wade

[QUOTE=MissPoison]Those two think that Rob used to have an intimate relationship with Erin and therefore not interested in his stories. I understand that, do you?[/QUOTE

When Rob walked into the room, Wade and Chad acted like Rob was invisible and they were deaf. Did you find that behavior admirable, or even acceptable? I thought it was quite immature and extremely rude. So no, Miss Poison, I guess I don't understand it.

They didn't have to ask him any sordid details about his date with Erin, but it would have been civilized to at least acknowledge that he had entered the room. I don't feel that their jealousy over Rob's past with Erin (imagined or real) gave them license to treat hiim like something most people try to scrape off the bottom of their shoes. I thought their antagonism towards Rob was very bizarre and quite uncalled for.

The reason I feel it's "interesting that Wade and Rob are friends now" is because both Wade and Chad have gone way out of their way to ostracize Rob, and have expressed their disdain for him several times on the show. Now that the show is over, Wade and Rob are apparently chums. So yes, I think that's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrum
    Here's a picture of Wade and Rob together last monday watching the show in Dallas.

Could you possibly go back and Not knock the size of that photo down so much. The file size does not need to be soo tiny.

Me and others would love to see it.

Thank you

FORT Fogey

Talk about fishy

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    Could you possibly go back and Not knock the size of that photo down so much. The file size does not need to be soo tiny.

Me and others would love to see it.

Thank you
    I think the picture is so tiny because tbrum took it through a keyhole.

As far as the three-ring circus known as Rob/Chad/Wade which is now a two-horse cart, there is something so phony about the entire set-up it reeks.

Honestly, as I was watching the show I kept thinking that the wicked producers had struck a deal with Erin and Rob BEFORE BOTH SHOWS to agree to return for some sort of compensation. It was just too contrived.

Everything is built on such a flimsy concept that Erin had to agree immediately to return because it seems as if they started shooting FLOM2 the minute before FLOM (the original) was over.

Therefore, Rob had to also agree very quickly to make a re-appearance just to be rejected by Erin again. He must have expected it after being kicked to the curb before.

Exactly, Shazzer!
    Wade is such a gentleman. He puts other people that he meets at ease with his warmth. Such was the case with Erin's sister and her friend. He's probably nervous around Erin because he really does like her. Either way, he's one of those guys that you would love to take home to mama.

Chad is no slouch either, but I prefer Wade.

[QUOTE=mimi]
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Now that the show is over, Wade and Rob are apparently chums. So yes, I think that's interesting.
    I don't think that both of them hanging out means anything other than they liked hanging around each other at the house, and it was easy for them to continue with their friendship since both are from Dallas. Wade did say to Chad that he liked Rob and thought he was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Chad is no slouch either, but I prefer Wade.

I just wanted to say that I saw a guy in the mall the other day that looked a lot like our dearest Wade! I popped my eyeballs out and looked like a total idiot! But it was worth it! The guy was alright

No more one more kisses whatever_08's Avatar
    [QUOTE=mimi][QUOTE=MissPoison]Those two think that Rob used to have an intimate relationship with Erin and therefore not interested in his stories. I understand that, do you?[/QUOTE

When Rob walked into the room, Wade and Chad acted like Rob was invisible and they were deaf. Did you find that behavior admirable, or even acceptable? I thought it was quite immature and extremely rude. So no, Miss Poison, I guess I don't understand it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought it was rude too! It's hard to believe that those two would behave like that. Actually I can picture it from Chad, cause he looked like the "pretty boy/spoiled little kid" type to me from the beginning. Actually I'm suprised Chad lasted that long without making degrading comments about the other contestants! But from Wade? He seemed a lot more sensitive than that. But like I've said b4: Guys never grow up. They're still just little boys vying for a girls attention and trying to impress her.
    I'm also wondering y any of you haven't commented yet on the "grandpa" comment Chad yelled out after Rob when he left for a "nap"? I thought that was less than immature. He's a freak. I was honestly rooting for Chad to at least make it to the final 2, but now I think he should be shot. What an @$$!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Wade is my favorite also. Why he seems so smitten with Erin is beyond me. Maybe he likes those weird faces she makes when she tries to be sincere - she tilts her head scrunches up her eyes and makes the corners of her mouth go up in the weirdest way.

Haha i just burst out in laughter. I also see those quirky looks she gives and it's totally unappealing i must say Maybe she'll stop now that she's seen herself on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrum
    I have known Wade since he was 7 years old. We grew up in Dallas. Last monday I watched the show with Wade, his family, and a bunch of our friends. It was great to watch him viewing the show because you could tell how interested he was in what was going on. Not only that, but another interesting person was there as well. Rob. Yes, Rob from for For Love or Money. It was great when they held the contest and Rob did not know what color Erin's eyes were because we heard Rob in the background yell out "I'm color blind!". Whoever wins is well deserving, but Wade is a great guy and deserves to win more than anything. Wade of course would not tell us who wins so anyone that says they do know is lying. Personally though, I don't think he wins.

It doesn't suprise me that Wade and Rob would be friends after the show. They have something in common in that they both seemed sincere in their feelings for Erin. Even if Wade isn't chosen, he deserves much more than what Erin was offering. Especially after her comment that she could "play Wade like a card to win the 2 million dollars."

"I'm also wondering y any of you haven't commented yet on the "grandpa" comment Chad yelled out after Rob when he left for a "nap"? "

I think Chad was only kidding Rob because he was going to take a nap in the middle of the day as some "Grandpa's" do.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    Interesting that Wade and Rob are friends now. Wade and Chad acted like complete a**holes to Rob on last night's show when he returned from his date with Erin. When Rob walked into the house, those two couldn't be bothered to even acknowledge his presence. They were incredibly rude to Rob, and acted like a couple of jealous school girls.
    For the record, Wade and Rob are not 'friends' or best buds. Wade is the type of guy who is generally nice to everyone and doesn't have enemies. They just happened to go through the same unique experience of being on the show and happen to live in the same town; therefore, it is natural that they may watch some episodes together. Don't read anything more into it and don't base some prediction of the outcome of the show on Wade and Rob 'hangin' out together. They are not together unless it is something to do with the show.

+ Reply to Thread