+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wade

Wow I find that fascinating - Wade and Rob watching the show together. I felt sorry for Rob, which is weird, but I really did. I think Wade is a great guy, but if Erin picks him she is just going for the money. I don't think Erin has true romantic feelings for Wade, just friend feelings.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

eny
    FORT Fogey
    The other side of the coin is that she picked Wade and he took the cash , causing him to be Rob's special friend...

Thanks for the Info !!

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    The other side of the coin is that she picked Wade and he took the cash , causing him to be Rob's special friend...

Thanks for the Info !!
    Now THERE'S an idea I love!

Interesting that Wade and Rob are friends now. Wade and Chad acted like complete a**holes to Rob on last night's show when he returned from his date with Erin. When Rob walked into the house, those two couldn't be bothered to even acknowledge his presence. They were incredibly rude to Rob, and acted like a couple of jealous school girls.

hey i'm resurrecting this thread from the second page. isn't it interesting that the contestant's threads are inactive... i remember keeping at least a paige thread right up there on the first page until the last moment.

anyway my point.... when the men came down for the fireside chats, wade was the only one that acted like a gentleman - introduced himself, shook her hand, said it was nice to meet her when he left. and these things aren't "southern charms" to me, just regular old multi-regional politeness. unlike rob who shouted "there are two of them!" in a tone that made me think "them" stood in for "chicks" or "broads." making me surprised he didn't yell "four of them" meaning boobies.
    Last edited by 'crastinator; 08-26-2003 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 'crastinator
    anyway my point.... when the men came down for the fireside chats, wade was the only one that acted like a gentleman - introduced himself, shook her hand, said it was nice to meet her when he left.
    I agree. Neither Chad nor Rob were particularly gentlemanly meeting Erin's friend. I think that Wade made it thru last night specifically for that skill. He really impressed Erin's sister and her friend, and that made a difference to Erin.

FORT Regular
    I think Chad seemed the most natural and spontaneous though when he saw Erin's friend. Wade seemed a little stiff and formal which is what, I think, turns her off about him.

Quote Originally Posted by korndog
    I think Chad seemed the most natural and spontaneous though when he saw Erin's friend. Wade seemed a little stiff and formal which is what, I think, turns her off about him.
    Hmmm...I find him polite and gentlemanly. I also think he seems pretty good at give and take, which is attractive (equality is always attractive). Rather than stiff, I find him sincere. Rather than formal, I find him respectful. He seems fun, too, like the kind of man who grows and opens up as his nervousness fades.

That and that he's a looker. Yow! If he gets booted, I'll take him.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    Interesting that Wade and Rob are friends now. Wade and Chad acted like complete a**holes to Rob on last night's show when he returned from his date with Erin. When Rob walked into the house, those two couldn't be bothered to even acknowledge his presence. They were incredibly rude to Rob, and acted like a couple of jealous school girls.
    Those two think that Rob used to have an intimate relationship with Erin and therefore not interested in his stories. I understand that, do you?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    Interesting that Wade and Rob are friends now.
    I think it's kind of funny that almost everybody seems to like Wade and dislike Rob and these two are friends now. What's wrong with this picture?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

+ Reply to Thread