+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Wade

oh goody...than you can fill us in on Wade's "relationships" when time will allow!

Aggie
    Quote Originally Posted by hoofnit
    oh goody...than you can fill us in on Wade's "relationships" when time will allow!

I can fill you in.......lots of broken hearts at A&M, the boys loved him. Dated Amy Bean in high school and she broke his heart.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    I can fill you in.......lots of broken hearts at A&M, the boys loved him. Dated Amy Bean in high school and she broke his heart.
    I know this has nothing to do with the subject, but whenever I see the qord Aggie I have to say: Hook 'em Horns! Just a conditioned response I guess.

The picture is to small, I can't see any detail.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    No, I mean what his new life is like now that he is having his 15 minutes. Obviously we won't know until the show is over, but is he hanging out with anyone as "friends"?

Thank for the info!
    May I had you are very lucky to know the oh so handsome Wade

Yes, Wade is quite the dreamboat. Since he is far too decent to take the 40 year annuity...ummm, I mean...the ONE-MILLION-DOLLARS over dum-dum, I almost hope he is not selected. He deserves better.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrum
    I have known Wade since he was 7 years old. We grew up in Dallas. Last monday I watched the show with Wade, his family, and a bunch of our friends. It was great to watch him viewing the show because you could tell how interested he was in what was going on. Not only that, but another interesting person was there as well. Rob. Yes, Rob from for For Love or Money. It was great when they held the contest and Rob did not know what color Erin's eyes were because we heard Rob in the background yell out "I'm color blind!". Whoever wins is well deserving, but Wade is a great guy and deserves to win more than anything. Wade of course would not tell us who wins so anyone that says they do know is lying. Personally though, I don't think he wins.

No matter what happens, Wade is a winner. Througout the show he has been gracious, poised, intelligent, handsome and engaging. I would be more than happy to fill out an application to spend time with him. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpolly
    Yes, Wade is quite the dreamboat. Since he is far too decent to take the 40 year annuity...ummm, I mean...the ONE-MILLION-DOLLARS over dum-dum, I almost hope he is not selected. He deserves better.

At first, I wanted Wade to win, but now I hope he doesn't. He is such a great guy that he totally deserves someone better.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Wade is sweet, but if Rob and Wade are buddies,I think Chads the one ...

Tough choice between the two of them though
    (Wade and Chad OF COURSE)

+ Reply to Thread