+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wade

!
    I hope that the "I really am smitten with Eric" crap is just a phase! Anyhow, there will be tons of women ready to date lovely Wade or Chad or even Greg!
    That's what I call men!! Not boys!

Wade is very easy to look at I have to say.

I think he comes across as a nice guy and I think Erin (who is in this for the cash obviously) will think that he would be a good choice.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    !
    I hope that the "I really am smitten with Eric" crap is just a phase! Anyhow, there will be tons of women ready to date lovely Wade or Chad or even Greg!
    That's what I call men!! Not boys!
    I'm with you, Silverstar! I don't believe Erin's "smitten" nonsense; not for a minute. It just sounds so lame....who says "smitten"??? Or am I just hopelessly out of it? I am past 30, so that's entirely possible, but really...smitten???!

Erin, to Eric: "Well, obviously, I'm smitten with you...I mean, it's obvious."

Well, it's not obvious to me. I wasn't too sure she seemed to be very into their hot-tub kisses. Unlike when she was kissing Chad...(and who can blame her!! He's gorgeous.).

And let me just say about Wade, since this is his thread after all, and I haven't even mentioned him yet, that I think he is very good-looking, and I love the sound of his voice. (sigh)

Erin said last night Wade was her best chance at the $2 million ... do you think this means he is doomed?

FORT Fogey
    Wade is my favorite also. Why he seems so smitten with Erin is beyond me. Maybe he likes those weird faces she makes when she tries to be sincere - she tilts her head scrunches up her eyes and makes the corners of her mouth go up in the weirdest way.

In any case, if she doesn't pick Wade then she hasn't got an ounce of sense in my estimation.

If Wade doesn't pick the money then he doesn't have an ounce of sense in my estimation.

Wade is yummy and it appears that Erin thinks so too. He showed is personality more in this last episode and I think he's really falling for Erin. I like Chad too, but she likes her opposite and Chad is too much like her. Wade is very different and very hot! Hope he wins and picks her instead of the cash.

Looks wise I really like Wade.
    He seems a bit of a dud in the personality department though (could be the editing obviously), he just seems a little love-sick to me which I never find very appealing.
    I'd like him to be a little edgier, either that or would hope hels putting on an act so she'll pick him, then dump her and make off with the cash
    "That's Numberwang!"

tbrum

Wade watches last show with Rob

I have known Wade since he was 7 years old. We grew up in Dallas. Last monday I watched the show with Wade, his family, and a bunch of our friends. It was great to watch him viewing the show because you could tell how interested he was in what was going on. Not only that, but another interesting person was there as well. Rob. Yes, Rob from for For Love or Money. It was great when they held the contest and Rob did not know what color Erin's eyes were because we heard Rob in the background yell out "I'm color blind!". Whoever wins is well deserving, but Wade is a great guy and deserves to win more than anything. Wade of course would not tell us who wins so anyone that says they do know is lying. Personally though, I don't think he wins.

Thanks for the info, tbrum. Interesting.

Wade definitely seems like a great guy.

tbrum

Wade and Rob together

Here's a picture of Wade and Rob together last monday watching the show in Dallas.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread