+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wade

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Wade is such a hottie. His ears stand out a bit, but it's all good. He's got that Texas-friendly smile (I'm not just saying that because I'm from Texas ).
    Love Texans Wolf! (swoon)

He really is a cutie.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Waddddeee!
    What's up with Erin saying she's disapointed that he didn't try to kiss her? She didn't kiss Rob! But...wait...kiss...Rob..or... Wade?
    The choice is hard isn't it?
    No contest! Wade all the way!

He was a bit sad that he wasn't picked for the dates, but that's okay. He isn't in any trouble, but next week, looks like he'll get another chance to impress Erin. Not that he needs to. If she doesn't see what a great guy Wade is, it's her loss!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf

He was a bit sad that he wasn't picked for the dates, but that's okay. He isn't in any trouble, but next week, looks like he'll get another chance to impress Erin. Not that he needs to. If she doesn't see what a great guy Wade is, it's her loss!
    She is not looking for a nice guy but a loser.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Yep, she pretty much said it all when she said Greg was her fail safety net or something like that.

I still like Wade!

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    She is not looking for a nice guy but a loser.
    It's hard to know what she's looking for. Her only complaint with Wade is that he showed too much of himself. (put his guts on the table) She wants more 'mystery.' What choice does he have in the situation? Extremely limited time with her and all. AND what kind of man would she like to be with for real? "Mystery" is a drag in day-to-day life. Wade is the best guy. (It's possible that Chad is a nice guy too--she should have a long date with him so WE can get to know him better.) If she wants someone to really love, it's Wade or, maybe, Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    It's hard to know what she's looking for. Her only complaint with Wade is that he showed too much of himself. (put his guts on the table) She wants more 'mystery.' What choice does he have in the situation? Extremely limited time with her and all. AND what kind of man would she like to be with for real? "Mystery" is a drag in day-to-day life. Wade is the best guy. (It's possible that Chad is a nice guy too--she should have a long date with him so WE can get to know him better.) If she wants someone to really love, it's Wade or, maybe, Chad.
    Wade is definitely a nice guy but he is not "intriguing". Chad is much more interesting, I think.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Wade would most definitely be my choice, with Chad a close second. What a gorgeous, intelligent and sexy man. Oh Lordie!

FORT Newbie
    Wade definately seems super sweet. i would have liked to see more of he and erin time. Especially with all the competition now, i bet he regrets not going in for the kiss last week. Quality GUY!

FORT Newbie
    With any luck She won't choose Wade or Chad! Then we know they are free! : ) Too bad so sad for Erin. . .yeah for all single girls looking! : )

+ Reply to Thread