+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Wade

Fine, don't call her your dream girl, don't call it winning the hand of a lovely lady, whatever, but even 'one step further toward winning this thing' would have been better than 'toward the million bucks.' After all, less than 48 hours beforehand, it had been ALL about the woman. Supposedly, at least.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

I really liked this guy until his last comment about the money. As I'm routing for Erin I hope she'll eliminate him, I think he'd pick the money over Erin.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Quote Originally Posted by drkim
    I think he'd pick the money over Erin.
    :yeathat drkim. Which is why I am a little surprised she kept him.

But then, I've given up on understanding why Erin has made these choices so far.

Can Wade talk or what???

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    :yeathat drkim. Which is why I am a little surprised she kept him.

But then, I've given up on understanding why Erin has made these choices so far.

Can Wade talk or what???
    Wade can talk!

But Erin was definitely disappointed about him not making a move during their one-on-one date. And this is the girl who did not feel it was right to kiss Rob.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I like Wade, but then I am one of those people who aren't into intrigue and mystery -- two words often used by Erin.

Don't forget when these guys are making comments about the money, they think they get both. In this regard, I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt since I would not be able to believe my good fortune to come to a show looking for love and possibly getting some money to boot.

Also, don't forget how they edit these comments, he may have said something perfectly wonderful just before hand. The only thing you can trust about these producers is they will do their best to edit it to hide the eventual outcome. I was so sure Trista had chosen Charlie, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiesleg
    I like Wade, but then I am one of those people who aren't into intrigue and mystery -- two words often used by Erin.

Don't forget when these guys are making comments about the money, they think they get both. In this regard, I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt since I would not be able to believe my good fortune to come to a show looking for love and possibly getting some money to boot.

Also, don't forget how they edit these comments, he may have said something perfectly wonderful just before hand. The only thing you can trust about these producers is they will do their best to edit it to hide the eventual outcome. I was so sure Trista had chosen Charlie, haha.
    Disappointing us for the second time will not benefit FLOM3.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I'm drawn to these two shows like one is drawn to a horrible accident on the other side of the highway. But Please God, no FLOM3!

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    I'm drawn to these two shows like one is drawn to a horrible accident on the other side of the highway. But Please God, no FLOM3!
    mbcrowder! I love the comparison!

Wade is such a hottie. His ears stand out a bit, but it's all good. He's got that Texas-friendly smile (I'm not just saying that because I'm from Texas ).

Waddddeee!
    What's up with Erin saying she's disapointed that he didn't try to kiss her? She didn't kiss Rob! But...wait...kiss...Rob..or... Wade?
    The choice is hard isn't it?

+ Reply to Thread