+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 139

Thread: Wade

  1. #91
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by TROF
    Wade and Rob are not buddies!

    TROF is right they are not buddies, just two people in the same area that were on a TV show.

  2. #92
    FORT Newbie MsMusec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5
    Since one or both of you say you know Wade, then maybe you could answer this question. Why did Wade do this show in the first place? Chad said he didn't even know about the money until he was there. So I'm guessing that Wade didn't either. So I am just curious as to what he was told he was participating in. Was he just there to meet someone special or did he know there was some kind of game involved?

  3. #93
    sdobbs
    Guest
    The way I understood it, Wade was eating at Big Bowl in Dallas and some folks from NBC approached him and asked him if he would be interested in participating in a reality dating show. He filled some paperwork out and they asked him to be on it. I do not think he knew anything about the $ until he got there and I am not sure he really knew exactly what all was involved in the show until he committed to it.

  4. #94
    FORT Fan benicecomics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    175

    Wade & Chad stupid??

    I like both Chad & Wade but I have to say, will loose all the respect and love for either of them if they choose the Gold digger over the money. I mean come on, if either one of them think that they found "love" in 3-4 barely dates they had with bunch of cameramen around and a director calling shots on how to move, when to move, planning their dates etc...

    Especially after them knowing before they have to make the decision about her knowing about the money and realizing that their relationship (if you call it that) has been so far a sham, a lie, and full of secrets.. Is that a way to have "love" in your relationships? How many actually last like that?

    I know people might refer to Trista scenerio in Bachelerette, but they weren't hiding facts about dumping someone else for money etc etc etc..

    I hope neither Wade nor Chad were stupid enough to fall for that crap and gave the Gold Digger the taste of her own medicine on national TV like she deserves.. That's ALL she deserves!!!!
    Last edited by benicecomics; 09-02-2003 at 08:48 AM.

  5. #95
    Premium Member NYGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,486
    I hope Erin picks Chad and Chad picks the money. Wade is too good for her. He deserves to be loved unconditionally. Why oh why is this guy unattached? What's wrong with those ladies in Dallas?

  6. #96
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1

    erin is a manipulative gold digger at her best

    Quote Originally Posted by benicecomics
    I like both Chad & Wade but I have to say, will loose all the respect and love for either of them if they choose the Gold digger over the money. I mean come on, if either one of them think that they found "love" in 3-4 barely dates they had with bunch of cameramen around and a director calling shots on how to move, when to move, planning their dates etc...

    Especially after them knowing before they have to make the decision about her knowing about the money and realizing that their relationship (if you call it that) has been so far a sham, a lie, and full of secrets.. Is that a way to have "love" in your relationships? How many actually last like that?

    I know people might refer to Trista scenerio in Bachelerette, but they weren't hiding facts about dumping someone else for money etc etc etc..

    I hope neither Wade nor Chad were stupid enough to fall for that crap and gave the Gold Digger the taste of her own medicine on national TV like she deserves.. That's ALL she deserves!!!!

  7. #97
    FORT Newbie MsMusec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5
    Thanks sdobbs, I didn't know what the deal was. I don't like seeing Wade or Chad putting all of their heart and emotion into something that is based on a lie. They both seem like they are there for the right reasons. And, no, a relationship shouldn't be based on lies and secrets. I would like to know, if they knew what they know now, would they do it again? I think they both deserve better.

  8. #98
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMusec
    Thanks sdobbs, I didn't know what the deal was. I don't like seeing Wade or Chad putting all of their heart and emotion into something that is based on a lie. They both seem like they are there for the right reasons. And, no, a relationship shouldn't be based on lies and secrets. I would like to know, if they knew what they know now, would they do it again? I think they both deserve better.

    Sdobbs synopsis of how Wade was seleceted was correct. He was approached to do the show. There was no trying out for it or anything like that. He was told that it would be a show with 15 guys and 1 girl and it was to be called 'Looking for Love'. Given this, he thought it would be something similar to the Batchelor/Batchelorette shows. Nothing about the $1M or the choice was divulged to him until they filmed the show. These guys were secluded in the house with no outside contact with the world ... no phone, tv's, radio's, etc. In fact FLOM1 was airing on tv for all of us to view at exactly the same time as when Wade and others were involved in the filming of FLOM2. They just didn't know because of no tv, newspapers, etc.

    My impressions of Wade's take on the show was that it was way too long for them to be trapped in that house (5 weeks) without any outside contact. It is a nice house and nice accomodations but it is not real life and you get tired of it all after a while. I would guess that Wade wouldn't want to do it again but he doesn't have any regrets about the doing the show in the first place. It gave him and the others an experience of a lifetime. I don't think the lies and deception of the show really bothered these guys too much. After all, it is a make believe reality tv show that puts these guys in a fantasy world. It is not real life. It is a tv show designed for ratings only. I think they realize that now if they didn't realize that at the time of filming.

  9. #99
    FORT Fan benicecomics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by TROF
    Sdobbs synopsis of how Wade was seleceted was correct. He was approached to do the show. There was no trying out for it or anything like that. He was told that it would be a show with 15 guys and 1 girl and it was to be called 'Looking for Love'. Given this, he thought it would be something similar to the Batchelor/Batchelorette shows. Nothing about the $1M or the choice was divulged to him until they filmed the show. These guys were secluded in the house with no outside contact with the world ... no phone, tv's, radio's, etc. In fact FLOM1 was airing on tv for all of us to view at exactly the same time as when Wade and others were involved in the filming of FLOM2. They just didn't know because of no tv, newspapers, etc.

    My impressions of Wade's take on the show was that it was way too long for them to be trapped in that house (5 weeks) without any outside contact. It is a nice house and nice accomodations but it is not real life and you get tired of it all after a while. I would guess that Wade wouldn't want to do it again but he doesn't have any regrets about the doing the show in the first place. It gave him and the others an experience of a lifetime. I don't think the lies and deception of the show really bothered these guys too much. After all, it is a make believe reality tv show that puts these guys in a fantasy world. It is not real life. It is a tv show designed for ratings only. I think they realize that now if they didn't realize that at the time of filming.
    Hopefully, you're right that they are smart enough to learn from their mistakes per say. Do you think based on Wade's character, would he choose the money or the girl?

    I think that his true character would probably choose love, IF there weren't all these lies and secrets attached.. But, knowing all that was there, I think he would be dumb if he chose the gold digger instead of the money..

    I wonder how these contestants take it when they realize people have opinions of them.. ie. in Erin's case, she is a certified Gold Digger and nothing she can say or do would make America think other wise..

    Your thoughts on it?

  10. #100
    Always here! Danagabrielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    montreal, Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by benicecomics

    I wonder how these contestants take it when they realize people have opinions of them.. ie. in Erin's case, she is a certified Gold Digger and nothing she can say or do would make America think other wise..

    Your thoughts on it?
    Well, maybe it's the fact that I'm Canadian, but I don't think she's a gold digger at all...
    Danagabrielle

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.