+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Richard

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    He seemed a little smarmy to me.

I could be biased though because he looks just like a guy I used to know who is smarmy. I am not sure why I use that term. I mean, salesmanish, trying too hard to say the right things such that the actions do not appear completely natural.
    I completely agree. There is something iffy about him. He seemed to really want to get the million dollar isntead of the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesthey'rereal
    She let Richard go, too? Waaaaahhh! I LOVED this man! I could have stared into those gorgeous blue eyes forever. I kept getting him mixed up with Sean, though. I guess all the good looking guys start to look the same to me after awhile. I think I'm going to change careers so this guy can find me a new job. Oooooh, I think I'm in love (well, lust actually).

Thanks for the nice quote -

FORT Regular
    Oh, be still my beating heart ~~ That photo of you is gorgeous, Richard G.!

I was just wondering ... from your initial first impression and contacts with Erin, and knowing now what you didn't know then, do you suppose you would have chosen Erin over the money if she had chosen you at the end? What was going through your head when they informed all of you guys that there was a million dollar money factor involved? And did anyone explain to you the annuity factor? Did you get along with the rest of the guys at the house? (And I hope I'm not asking you anything that you're not allowed to expound upon because of the NBC secrecy clauses.)

What beautiful, blue eyes you have, my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    He seemed a little smarmy to me.
    I disagree. Richard strikes me as a good and decent guy. I could gaze into those blue eyes forever. Plus, he is intelligent. What woman in their right mind would pick Munch over Richard? Personally speaking, he would have been my final choice.

FORT Regular
    Okay, I'm really starting to crack up here. I guess I'm not the only one who noticed this guy's beautiful blue eyes. Sounds like all of us "could stare into his eyes forever!"

During FLOM, Rob made his initial choices based on who he thought he would like to have a relationship with, I think Erin is making hers based on who she thinks will choose her over the money.

She's probably going to make a few decisions that we think are strange.
    I'd have to say this is one of them because purely on a physical level I think they looked like they'd have made a good couple.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm glad she let Richard go - I think he would have chosen the money over her and I think that is what she is basing her decisions on. He was definately one I would have cut if playing for the money. Yes, he is very beautiful, but I think Erin was wise cutting him. She is after all hoping to find a guy that would pick her over the money, and Richard wasn't it. Good for her.

And now Richard is available for someone else!!!
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Quote Originally Posted by drkim
    And now Richard is available for someone else!!!
    You can bet I'd be throwing my hat in the ring for this guy if I lived in New York! What a hunk!!

FORT Fan
    I think Erin was "right on the Money" to let Richard go...he was very competative...ie, the chess game, also he seemed like the male "lauren"...I liked Lauren, but she was in it for the money from the start..

I think Erin's instincts were right JMO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast