+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by smouzon
    He's gorgeous... but I agree with those who say he will NOT give up a million for this gold-digging [insert expletive]. hehehe

I agree, he is by far the best looking of the guys imo.
    I was ready to stop watching if she'd cut him last night.

He's lovely.

I don't think he'll last when she fins out his age though as I think she will probably think that makes him less likely to choose her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Thomas is too good looking. He is the type of man who can make intelligent and otherwise sane women do crazy things. When he smiles his whole face lights up and it makes me want to melt. I hope she doesn't fall for him, because I can't see him giving up a million for her. He can do better, and he knows it.

Right, which is why I hope she does choose him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by smouzon
    Maybe... maybe not. When will it be OK for an interracial couple to get together on national TV without everybody getting pissed off or thinking about it in terms of race? Victor, Dan, Richard, and Dustin are pretty young also.
    I agree, smouzon - but I think you also have to allow for personal preference. Thomas is gorgeous, and I'd like to see him progress, but if reality dating show history prevails, he'll be gone next episode.

I could easily get on a soapbox about having one black contestant for each show, who always misses the first round of elimination and then get eliminated in the second. Too contrived. Too predictable. Too transparent.

What would be refreshing would be to see Erin really develop a rapport with Thomas ... but so far the editing hasn't been predictive of that.

I don't think Thomas would choose Erin over money. I predict he'll be gone next week. Although he is pretty, he didn't strike me as too witty, intelligent, etc... He didn't do much for me personally. He acted pretty young.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Well drkim, seems we were both wrong about Thomas. Erin picked him over Munch, Dan and Deric.

We haven't seen much of him. Oh evilforeshadowing - what does it all mean????

How could she? How could she boot Thomas?

He was pretty much the reason I was watching.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oh well, I knew Drop-Dead Gorgeous was going this week. I have to admit, I'm going to miss him. That smile could break your heart. If I was ten years younger, twenty pounds lighter and two shades darker, he would be in big trouble.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12