+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Victor

Victor

[IMG]images/img/vic_flom2.jpg[/IMG]

Home State: California

What three people would you combine to create your ideal mate?
    I really don't know what I'm looking for, so I wouldn't combine any three people specifically. I guess I'm looking for a lady who doesn't "run like a girl", and can talk trash. Or, pretty much any girl from Argentina will do (....love those girls, love 'em.).

If money weren't a concern, what would your ultimate luxury item be?
    If money were no object, I would purchase the town of San Felipe in Baja California, Mexico. My family and friends have been going there for over thirty years, and I absolutely love it.

Which would you choose: A rich, trophy wife or a poor soul mate?
    A "rich, trophy wife", sounds like something people hang over their fireplace, and the term "poor soul mate" sounds like the name to one of those crappy Blink-182 rip off bands like "Less Than Jake", "A Simple Plan", or "Good Charlotte". Neither sound appealing, I'd rather have an "estranged divorcee".

PS- Don't miss "Poor Soul Mate" live in concert this summer on the "Vans Warp Tour", they're going to have the annual "Rich Trophy Wife Wet T-shirt Contest", don't miss it.

I guess I'm looking for a lady who doesn't "run like a girl", and can talk trash.
    I look forward to him asking Erin to run around a bit before accepting her invitation to stay on in the "game".
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I look forward to him asking Erin to run around a bit before accepting her invitation to stay on in the "game".

Eww don't like his interview, not too impressed with this one. I predict he'll be gone next week.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie
    I agree! I found his interview to be pretty unimpressive, too. (And I am none too fond of his peculiar little patch of facial hair he's sprouting either...bleah!!)

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymum
    (And I am none too fond of his peculiar little patch of facial hair he's sprouting either...bleah!!)
    Yeah, what is that below his lip????

K

Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    Yeah, what is that below his lip????

K
    I like his soul patch but he'd better break out a personality by next week or he's toast.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    What three people would you combine to create your ideal mate?
    I really don't know what I'm looking for, so I wouldn't combine any three people specifically. I guess I'm looking for a lady who doesn't "run like a girl", and can talk trash. Or, pretty much any girl from Argentina will do (....love those girls, love 'em.)
    *whew*
    *wipes cobwebs off face, and shakes dust off my shirt*

Look who I found in the FORT basement!

It's interesting now to go back and look at these interviews - and I'm wondering why we haven't seen any of this personality and sense of humor so far in the show ...

FORT Newbie

Vic was...

the only guy that wasn't a dork. I think Erin liked him even though he didn't try as hard as the other guys. He was actually funny and wasn't annoying.

I'm glad that Vic is leaving with $10,000 in cold hard cash. Next week, I'm predicting that Eric could walk out with $25,000. Vic meant nothing, and he's like under Erin's age.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast