+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Victor

FORT Newbie
    I am a friend of Vics. He was smart for leaving. He knew that He couldn't win, thus why not take some cash and move on. And he is not the brunt of the jokes. He dishes it out as good as anybody. Very funny guy. Too bad the show didn't show more of his one liners. What He said at the end of the show, I believe to be truthful.

I was really sorry to see Vic go, he was my favorite of all of them. I think he did the right thing though, and i can't blame him at all. Besides, any guy who can make those "poor soul mate" comments in his bio has to be pretty cool. Those were priceless.
    Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Vic did not seem really suave like some of the others, but he came across as a pretty cool and fun guy, imo. It was painfully obvious that he wasn't going to win, so I agree that he did the right thing in taking the money.

I agree.
    I'm not sure who I think is best for Erin, because I really can't convince myself she is looking for anything other than money from this exercise.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't think Erin is looking for money. I think she knows that getting someone to pick her over money is a tough proposition with time so short.

I think she may be looking for fame. She had a famous daddy. She lives in Cali. It would not be too surprising.

I generally like Erin. She comes off as reasonably decent and intelligent. I hope she picks Chad or Wade, rather than slippery Eric (who couldn't possibly have developed feelings for her so quickly as he is pretending).

As for Vic, I liked him but he and Erin were not a match. That was pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by bl0925
    I am a friend of Vics. He was smart for leaving. He knew that He couldn't win, thus why not take some cash and move on. And he is not the brunt of the jokes. He dishes it out as good as anybody. Very funny guy. Too bad the show didn't show more of his one liners. What He said at the end of the show, I believe to be truthful.
    agreed that its too bad they didn't show more of his one liners. he had me (just like Bumpkin, read the recap) with the black angel of death comment. he left with dignity and some cash, and that's more than anybody else has to this point. of the last five, he is the one i'd most want to have a beer with. i didn't mean to make you defensive of your friend. what I meant was that the "Vic" character on FLOM 2 didn't come off as an alpha-male. and erin, having been raised with i'm guessing many football player "uncles," wouldn't really be attracted to someone like him. correct me if i'm wrong but even before the chad kiss they showed Vic saying "Erin likes Eric" "She likes Wade" "I'm defintely being eliminated tonight." Ok... so this is far more attractive then weasely "I've got this all wrapped up" Eric, but it doesn't really point to a lot of confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by 'crastinator
    agreed that its too bad they didn't show more of his one liners. he had me (just like Bumpkin, read the recap) with the black angel of death comment.
    Vic also had the best Jordan line last week saying, "When you see Jordan, it kind of makes you sick to your stomach." which had me

I think this guy was smart and knew what the score was. He made the right decision to cut his loss and take the money. The only thing was that he didn't hold out a little bit longer for more dough. Ten grand was a little too low, IMO. However, he knew the other three will leave with nothing, nada, zero....
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    I think this guy was smart and knew what the score was. He made the right decision to cut his loss and take the money. The only thing was that he didn't hold out a little bit longer for more dough. Ten grand was a little too low, IMO. However, he knew the other three will leave with nothing, nada, zero....
    Check out Victor's Final Thoughts:

"I think everyone will agree that I made the best decision. I took this show for what it is, a TV show, and had fun. I'm glad I didn't turn greedy, but was still rational. I think Erin and I are at two different points in our lives, and I know that some of the other guys like her way more than I did, so I have no regrets about leaving. I'm also glad that I bounced with the cash, A. Before Rob came back, and B. Before Monday Night Football really started! "

What does it have to do with Rob?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    A. Before Rob came back, and B. Before Monday Night Football really started! "

What does it have to do with Rob?

Wow, that really makes you start thinking. I wouldn't think that Vic would know what happened in the house after he left.

Hmmmmm...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast