+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Victor

FORT Newbie

end of show

Because NBC decided to run the show past 10:00 my VCR wasn't set that long and I missed the end of the show. Can you give a run down of what Erin had to say after she asked Vic how much money he took.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren
    I'm glad that Vic is leaving with $10,000 in cold hard cash. Next week, I'm predicting that Eric could walk out with $25,000. Vic meant nothing, and he's like under Erin's age.
    Vic is so COLD! I don't know how Erin can even be attracted to this guy. I did not hear one word from him that would melt my heart. Not one nice word.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

He obviously wasn't attracted to her enough so he took the money and ran. Good for him, I say. She's no better than he is, imo.

I loved Vic's grin when he dropped the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    He obviously wasn't attracted to her enough so he took the money and ran. Good for him, I say. She's no better than he is, imo.

I loved Vic's grin when he dropped the ring.
    But she pretends better.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

vic's choice to leave proved he knows himself pretty well (ooooh, look out Eric! back-handed compliment coming up). he struck me, in this episode particularly, as bottom-of-the-pack kind of guy. you know the one who mimics all his friends' mannerisms, is only the center of attention when being made fun of, and makes his friends go talk to girls for him. don't get me wrong, i have a soft spot for that kind of guy, and vic is one of my favorites, but girls like erin don't go for guys like that, and he knew it.

Victor didn't look too happy this week. Erin was wrong for kissing Chad and ignoring him. That showed a lack of respect on her part and I have a feeling, the straw that broke the camel's back. Something tells me he would have left for free, all they had to do was ask for a volunteer. He clearly wanted out.

Hug me!
    Vic made that right decision to take the money.. but he should hold up for 25 G! Even Erin said that he might not be the one who would get eliminated this week but the chance of him getting picked by Erin for the final man is slim to none. I also respect him to tell the truth.. the whole truth to Erin about the money. He earns my respect. Eric, on the other hand, he is just a sneaking, sweet talking bastard. I hope Erin picks Eric... because that's what she deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by 'crastinator
    vic's choice to leave proved he knows himself pretty well (ooooh, look out Eric! back-handed compliment coming up). he struck me, in this episode particularly, as bottom-of-the-pack kind of guy. you know the one who mimics all his friends' mannerisms, is only the center of attention when being made fun of, and makes his friends go talk to girls for him. don't get me wrong, i have a soft spot for that kind of guy, and vic is one of my favorites, but girls like erin don't go for guys like that, and he knew it.
    I can imagine Vic being very much the center of attention in his group of friends, particularly since his friends are probably in their early to mid 20s. I got the impression that Vic is very self-confident and knew that he and Erin weren't a good match so he had no reason to stick around and watch her make out with Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Vic is so COLD! I don't know how Erin can even be attracted to this guy. I did not hear one word from him that would melt my heart. Not one nice word.

In the exercise when they went across the wire holding hands, she was very unsteady and he said "don't worry--I've got ya" a few times. It was comforting--I'd have liked it if I were her.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    In the exercise when they went across the wire holding hands, she was very unsteady and he said "don't worry--I've got ya" a few times. It was comforting--I'd have liked it if I were her.
    Sorry, I would not call his words warm. Comforting, may be, but not warm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast