+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dan

Dan

[IMG]images/img/dan_flom2.jpg[/IMG]

Home State: Missouri

(nothing more on NBC's site)

He looks very studious.
    He should lose the dark rimmed specs and go for a steel frame imo.

Can't say a whole lot else as NBC have given us nothing to go on about him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Maybe he doesn't like answering stupid questions.

Hmmmm I'd have actually liked to hear his responses, got some sort of quirky thing goin on that I'm liking lookswise. Sort of the Clark Kent/Superman thing where there's a really hot guy underneath there. (that is unless you're talking about Sher's Clark where he's just hot all around)

ahhh yeah. hubba hubba for my clark kent!

this guy..... he looks like he should be a member of Weezer.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Hmmmm I'd have actually liked to hear his responses, got some sort of quirky thing goin on that I'm liking lookswise. Sort of the Clark Kent/Superman thing where there's a really hot guy underneath there. (that is unless you're talking about Sher's Clark where he's just hot all around)
    I was thinking the same thing.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    So much for thinking no one on the show reads our drivel... check out Dan's sub-references!

Quote Originally Posted by shersidhe
    ahhh yeah. hubba hubba for my clark kent!

this guy..... he looks like he should be a member of Weezer.

What three people would you combine to create your ideal mate? Taking the answers of my new friends into account, I would have to say Chris's Mom, Sean's Grandmother, and Thomas's sister. I would also throw into the mix any woman who agrees that Richard's "Helen of Troy" answer is totally lame (I'm talking "Gong Show" lame).

If money weren't a concern, what would your ultimate luxury item be? An eye doctor who will honestly tell me that when I wear my glasses I look like I'm auditioning for a Weezer video.

Which would you choose: A rich, trophy wife or a poor soul mate? First time for Love; Second time for Money; Third time for Beauty; Fourth time for Speaking Ability. Everyone wants a nice eulogy.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

OMG, I LOVE this guy!!! That crack about speaking ability and the nice eulogy is going to make me laugh all day.

How funny that the FLOM-2'ers are reading these posts. I have to do some research and find out what a Weezer is now. I guess I need to get out more ....

Here is the guy from the band Weezer that everyone is referring to:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

These men are great. Please give them something real to do, instead of standing around on a stairway hoping to get picked by some woman they probably have no sincere interest in.

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    So much for thinking no one on the show reads our drivel... check out Dan's sub-references!

What three people would you combine to create your ideal mate? Taking the answers of my new friends into account, I would have to say Chris's Mom, Sean's Grandmother, and Thomas's sister. I would also throw into the mix any woman who agrees that Richard's "Helen of Troy" answer is totally lame (I'm talking "Gong Show" lame).

If money weren't a concern, what would your ultimate luxury item be? An eye doctor who will honestly tell me that when I wear my glasses I look like I'm auditioning for a Weezer video.

Which would you choose: A rich, trophy wife or a poor soul mate? First time for Love; Second time for Money; Third time for Beauty; Fourth time for Speaking Ability. Everyone wants a nice eulogy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast