+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sean

Sean

[IMG]images/img/sean_flom2.jpg[/IMG]

Home State: Connecticut

What three people would you combine to create your ideal mate?
    My grandmother: She was the strongest-willed, and most fiercely loving person I've ever known... she could love you so hard it felt like she could stare down Death himself. I want a woman with that strength, character and loyalty.
    My friend C.: She's the biggest goof with the biggest heart, and nothing that happens in her life shakes her faith in people, and in happiness. She's got every right to be bitter and hurt, but she transforms it instead into being a joy to be around. I would be lucky to find a woman with her smile, optimism and great big heart.
    Sports reporter Lisa Guerrero: I love her work ethic, ambition, and dead-on sexiness. She's got presence: a cheerleader's body, a pageant smile, complete confidence that she knows her business... and she's tough enough to make Dennis Rodman cry at a press conference. That's the smart, spirited and sexy woman for me!

If money weren't a concern, what would your ultimate luxury item be?
    I'm not terribly materialistic, so I may not be very good at answering this question... um... I guess I don't really need luxury in my life, so long as I have great friends and family, a job that is rewarding both for me and others, and challenges and new dreams and goals, and the promise of a family of my own. That to me is both necessity and luxury. And diamonds on the soles of my shoes. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And my very own disco room with my very own disco dancers…

Which would you choose: A rich, trophy wife or a poor soul mate?
    It all depends on how you look at the concept... I don't happen to believe there is one person out there who is a match for just one someone else. Speaking mathematically, how depressing an idea is it to think that there's one individual on a planet of 6 billion that you are meant to find? What if she's mean? What if you were sick that day in 3rd grade your school went to the zoo on the same day her school went to the zoo? What if she lives in Saskatoon? What if she only likes you as a friend? Nope...too daunting.

I have faith that when the time is right, and my searching done, the woman I'm with will become my soul mate not as a result of being made for me, but as a result of our willingness to commit to, respect, and be kind, loving and compelling to each other. So, what I'm trying to rationalize here is that the idea of a poor soul mate sounds movie-land romantic and wonderful, but a rich trophy wife would be a little bit of all right too.

Sean is, of course, on the site (Sean Messenger if you're curious). Although I'm wondering if maintaining a blog is actually an occupation?

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Sean is, of course, on the site (Sean Messenger if you're curious). Although I'm wondering if maintaining a blog is actually an occupation?
    I do like that joke... and wish that back in the day when I took my shot at a start-up, it had worked out so well that I could be like that unemployed "writer" Russ from The B'ette... but sadly, I do have a real job (which I am slacking at right now). I just can't reveal where I work for PR reasons. It's legitimate, and even involves a paycheck!

The blog is just for my personal venting, and a way to maintain links to 'Swingers' references.

And just to set the record straight, I'm from CT, and as such am a die-hard UConn basketball fan, but have lived in Boston for a while now, so don't confuse me with Nutmeggers like Dave Letterman, Meryl Streep, Paul Newman and Meatloaf. I got out to the, well, not big... to the medium city.

Sean, if you want to share your blog URL, or anything else, feel free. I don't want to assume you want that info public.

Hmmm, cute

Rather too much personality for Erin I'd have thought.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Which would you choose: A rich, trophy wife or a poor soul mate?
    It all depends on how you look at the concept... I don't happen to believe there is one person out there who is a match for just one someone else. Speaking mathematically, how depressing an idea is it to think that there's one individual on a planet of 6 billion that you are meant to find? What if she's mean? What if you were sick that day in 3rd grade your school went to the zoo on the same day her school went to the zoo? What if she lives in Saskatoon? What if she only likes you as a friend? Nope...too daunting.
    This response had me
    Great humour, but oh, the desperation too.
    Sometimes you just have to laugh through the pain folks...
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Sean, if you want to share your blog URL, or anything else, feel free. I don't want to assume you want that info public.
    Thanks John. It's at seanmessenger.blogspot.com, and I've made it public, so if anyone would like to post to it, just e-mail me at seanmessenger_blog@yahoo.com, and I'll let you in the club.

Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    And just to set the record straight, I'm from CT, and as such am a die-hard UConn basketball fan
    Go Huskies! They're symbols of might to the foe!

(UConn alumna here.)

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup
    Go Huskies! They're symbols of might to the foe!

(UConn alumna here.)
    Woo hoo, Okafor! Woo hoo, Gordon! Woo hoo, Villanueva!
    I'll see y'all in San Antonio next March!!!

You may now resume your regularly scheduled realityshow-related time-killing.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Where's the lighters and the Panties ?

It worked for bachelor BOB except he had no lighters. All the mods were squealing over the Fat Amy Panties . (Bob remember us ?)

We won't speak of the not so dearly departed Campos..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)