+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sean

FORT Regular
    Candybar, Your reaction to the joke made it 10 times funnier to me! I'm usually the one who doesn't "get it," so thanks for making me feel like I'm not alone.

[Okay, everyone, Jayson Blair is the New York Times newspaper reporter who has been plagarizing stories and collecting paychecks while he's doing who-knows-what when he's supposed to be hard at work. Of course he has since been fired, but the ramifications of his actions has cast a pall over the reputation of the NY Times that will probably takes years to remedy.]
    Last edited by Yesthey'rereal; 07-12-2003 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    he might be faced with the daunting prospect of hundreds of scantily clad women throwing themselves on his car windshield in the company parking lot begging him for a chance to prove their million dollar love for him.

(Sean, what kind of car do you drive?)
    Just to prevent embarassing mishaps involving other cars, I drive a 2002 black Isuzu Rodeo, fully equipped with furry dogs. If you see these mutts in front of this truck, you've found the right guy. Feel free to launch your scantily clad selves on said windshield

Provided, of course, I'm not off on assignment for Playboy or the NYTimes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sean messenger; 07-12-2003 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    Just to prevent embarassing mishaps involving other cars, I drive a 2002 black Isuzu Rodeo, fully equipped with furry dogs.
    Really, Sean .. you worry me.

Beautiful dogs!

Sean, your dogs are beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by genericwife
    Sean, your dogs are beautiful!
    Thanks! For the right price, then can be yours! Sure, I'd love a movie career... and can certainly see myself taking over flagging Vin Diesel movie franchises, but my real agenda is making money off my dogs... they are available to star in commercials, movies, bar and bat mitzvahs... and will soon be rented out as props for lonely single city guys. Just walk along with these two adorable and well-behaved mutts and watch the ladies swarm! Charm them with vaguely correct sounding inanities like "the big one's an Alaskan Maladroit."! Behold the irresistable lure that tiny cute heads with big round eyes hold for women of all ages!

Man, if I could have just brought them on the show (or better yet, borrowed a friend's baby) the competition would have been over before it began!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    Behold the irresistable lure that tiny cute heads with big round eyes hold for women of all ages!
    Are we still talking about the dogs or the new guys on the show? *coughMunchcough*

Sean, I was so sad to find out that you were eliminated tonight. I was so looking forward to following your posts and getting some insite. I wish you the best of luck and you should of made it farther than you did.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Eriin is obviously playing the game cause if she was lookin for love we know who she would not have eliminated!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    Eriin is obviously playing the game cause if she was lookin for love we know who she would not have eliminated!!!!!!
    I don't think she's playing the game, I think she's being advised. For love or money, no woman in her right mind is going to choose Munch. If she just wanted to find a sucker, Chris had Paige written all over him.

Quote Originally Posted by taracran
    Sean, I was so sad to find out that you were eliminated tonight.
    Me too. You seem so um...normal...as did most of the men. With the exception of Munch it doesn't seem like you guys gave the producers much public humiliation material. They must be sorely disappointed! At least your mom can be proud

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)