+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sean

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    MissP, look under his signature for his Blog URL. You can see pics of him there.

Thin, single and neat. Hmmmm. I have a thinning hair, multiple personality and as neat as a rutting pig here at home with me. Wonder if I can trade him in?
    Forgive me, but I still don't know where to look.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    Thanks. Is he 6 foot tall and 220 lbs? This is not thin, this is muscular.

He's a little heavy, actually, if he's 6' and 220. I'm 6' 7" and 240, and I could stand to lose 10+ pounds.
    And I'm muscular, though not "stacked".

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    And I'm muscular, though not "stacked".
    Now I have nothing to dream about tonight. Damn you, John. Damn you!

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Now I have nothing to dream about tonight. Damn you, John. Damn you!
    Check this out. I think it will wave all your dreams away:

http://www2.bostonherald.com/enterta...co07082003.htm

The Boston Herald article says that Sean:

will not describe what he does professionally, only that he "works in publishing.''
    Hmmmm. My first thought was that he has gone undercover to write an expose about reality tv. Think about it. He can't be hiding what he does or where he works to prevent his employers from finding out he participated on FLOM2. I suspect his boss might just own a television (or read the Boston Herald.) So, why hide his profession?

Gloria Steinem did the same thing in the 60's when she went undercover as a Playboy bunny to research her expose of the working conditions at Hef's nightclubs. It brought her national attention as an investigative journalist.

And the fact that Sean frequents reality tv internet forums just adds more fuel to my "Playboy bunny" research/expose theory.

Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Merritt Andrews
    The Boston Herald article says that Sean:

Hmmmm. My first thought was that he has gone undercover to write an expose about reality tv. Think about it. He can't be hiding what he does or where he works to prevent his employers from finding out he participated on FLOM2. I suspect his boss might just own a television (or read the Boston Herald.) So, why hide his profession?

Gloria Steinem did the same thing in the 60's when she went undercover as a Playboy bunny to research her expose of the working conditions at Hef's nightclubs. It brought her national attention as an investigative journalist.

And the fact that Sean frequents reality tv internet forums just adds more fuel to my "Playboy bunny" research/expose theory.

Hmmmm.
    Very intriguing! However, if that's the case, isn't it more logical to wait when the show is over and expose all the details of it with no restraint? Now, nobody knows who he is and people do not pay much attention to what he is saying.

Hmmmm, the law firm associated with Rob Campos quickly disassociated themselves from him within a couple of weeks of his TV appearance due to his embarrassing past. And there's always the Blessed Virgin Alima, who lost her position as a teacher due to her TV appearance and loud proclamations of abstinence and deprivation. Perhaps Sean is being somewhat protective of his employer in case the show is edited to somehow make him look unprofessional. If any of these contestants come off looking bad, there might be the fear of a negative reflection on their employers.

This does not, of course, entirely eliminate the playboy bunny theory, although I find it difficult to imagine Sean in a tight lycra bathing suit. (But I haven't given up yet!)

You're assuming that Sean is hiding his TV appearance from his employers. I think the reverse is true. Imagine if you work for a large company and you really love your job. You are accepted as a contestant on a reality TV show, and you approach your boss to request a leave of absence. Your boss agrees, but only under the condition that you keep the name of the firm confidential. You are wearing golden handcuffs, so you agree to do so without a second thought.

Or, perhaps you are somewhat notorious in the industry you work in and would prefer not to be seen on the show in your real capacity. Or perhaps some of the contestants would prefer to appear on the show somewhat anonymously so they're not bombarded after the show by the public. If Sean disclosed too much of his personal life and specifics of what he does, where he works, etc., he might be faced with the daunting prospect of hundreds of scantily clad women throwing themselves on his car windshield in the company parking lot begging him for a chance to prove their million dollar love for him.

(Sean, what kind of car do you drive?)

isn't it more logical to wait when the show is over and expose all the details of it with no restraint? Now, nobody knows who he is and people do not pay much attention to what he is saying.
    MissPoison, I started to type a reply to you that made me laugh out loud at myself for sounding like a double-agent in a bad spy flick. I'll try to make my point in a way that doesn't seem like an attempt to "out" another poster's identity--but simply to discuss the "bunny" theory.

If someone just wanted to expose the behind-the-scenes workings of a reality show, they wouldn't have to read these forums at all. However, if they were simply interested in what the "public" was saying, they could lurk and not participate. But to actually "interview" reality show fans (without them realizing they were being interviewed--the best barometer), it would be smart to become an active member of the community. Especially one who generates discussions and gets people "talking" (about the topics included in your research.) And do this at more than one forum site.

So, if Sean is really a reporter, he could theoretically have posted here before joining as "himself." And he could be a member at other reality tv forum sites (as many of us are.) And sometimes completely different posters have similar writing styles. And sometimes not.

And sometimes I think too much!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)