+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greg

Greg

[IMG]images/img/greg_flom2.jpg[/IMG]

Home State: Pennsylvania

What three people would you combine to create your ideal mate?
    Cindy Crawford's face and body with Rebecca Romijn Stamos's personality and Madonna's business sense.

If money weren't a concern, what would your ultimate luxury item be?
    A mansion overlooking the ocean or a lake.

Which would you choose: A rich, trophy wife or a poor soul mate?
    Even though the thought of a rich trophy wife sounds good, ultimately it wouldn't bring me true happiness and comfort like a true soul mate would bring.

I have a feeling she would have ditched him pretty nquick had she not known about the money.
    She might keep him around though thinking he;s more likely to choose her than the cash.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I would have to say that Greg can fit in for Erin, and he is only 34 years old. Greg can go all the way to win Erin's love afftection, and start a new relationship and $2 million.

I kinda liked this guy. He may be someone who will choose Erin over the money. We'll see.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Greg Martin is RE/MAX agent in Charlotte

The hunky bachelor Greg is Greg Martin currently of Charlotte, NC. Here' s a link to his bio from his real estate office.

http://www.charlottehomesource.com/a...ails.asp?ID=92

Greg was my buyers agent when I moved to Charlotte 2.5 years ago. At the time he was engaged to some flight attendant. When my housed was under construction he was my new best friend. He called all the time "to touch base." About 3 months after the closing I saw him at a social function and he acted like he didn't know me. I said Greg, Hey it's Jinx. He said, oh hey and turned his back on me.

So now I think he's a schmuck, a dang good looking schmuck, but a schmuck nonetheless.

In a perfect world he will get to the number 2 spot on this show and get taken down a peg. But hey, I am not bitter.

Jinx

You know, no one will snub you as quick as an estate agent or builder that's closed a sale.
    I thik it's in their handbook.

No snubs here though jinx, to the site
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    You know, no one will snub you as quick as an estate agent or builder that's closed a sale.
    I thik it's in their handbook.

No snubs here though jinx, to the site
    And no one will suck up to you as quick as a realtor wanting to sign on as your selling or buying agent, either.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    And no one will suck up to you as quick as a realtor wanting to sign on as your selling or buying agent, either.
    They might even offer a piggyback ride to your new property
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by __jinx
    The hunky bachelor Greg is Greg Martin currently of Charlotte, NC. Here' s a link to his bio from his real estate office.

http://www.charlottehomesource.com/a...ails.asp?ID=92

Greg was my buyers agent when I moved to Charlotte 2.5 years ago. At the time he was engaged to some flight attendant. When my housed was under construction he was my new best friend. He called all the time "to touch base." About 3 months after the closing I saw him at a social function and he acted like he didn't know me. I said Greg, Hey it's Jinx. He said, oh hey and turned his back on me.

So now I think he's a schmuck, a dang good looking schmuck, but a schmuck nonetheless.

In a perfect world he will get to the number 2 spot on this show and get taken down a peg. But hey, I am not bitter.

EASY THERE TURBO! Greg is a good guy.. No reason to slander him here like this. Seriously though, I don't know what Greg's ethics are like in business, but if his actions in business are similar to his personality while I was on the show with him, maybe it's possbile that you had a misunderstanding or somthing.. Just something to consider.
    EASY THERE TURBO! Greg is a good guy.. No reason to slander him here like this. Seriously though, I don't know what Greg's ethics are like in business, but if his actions in business are similar to his personality while I was on the show with him, maybe it's possbile that you had a misunderstanding? Just something to consider.

Richard,

Why do you think Erin eliminated you from the show? What striked her as a problem?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast