+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Greg

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Richard,

Why do you think Erin eliminated you from the show? What striked her as a problem?
    You looked like a real contender, although we really didn't get to see Erin interact much with the guys in the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    You looked like a real contender, although we really didn't get to see Erin interact much with the guys in the first episode.
    I look like a real contender? Oh, thank you.

But really, Richard was telling Sean to speak for himself, therefore, I am asking Richard to talk about himself. Even it's just an assumption on his part, I still would like to hear his take on the situation.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I look like a real contender? Oh, thank you.

But really, Richard was telling Sean to speak for himself, therefore, I am asking Richard to talk about himself. Even it's just an assumption on his part, I still would like to hear his take on the situation.
    Honestly, I don't know the reason why Erin eliminated me.. You'll have to ask her if you get the chance. I don't know what her strategy was for choosing the guys she elimated any better than you do. I don't make ASSumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard G.
    Honestly, I don't know the reason why Erin eliminated me.. You'll have to ask her if you get the chance. I don't know what her strategy was for choosing the guys she elimated any better than you do. I don't make ASSumptions.
    Well, since you actually know her, why don't you ask Erin's best friend?

Does anyone remember the episode on the TV series "The Odd Couple" where Felix taught Oscar the lesson about assumptions, and explained that when you assume something, you make an ASS out of U and ME? (Just flashed on that since everyone seems to be talking about assumptions today.)

Unless I am mistaken, people come to these boards to make assumptions, to speculate, to gossip, to break the news to each other, to share opinions. Otherwise, what's the point?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Ok, Richard, you don't make assumptions but can you share your
    "Final Thoughts" with us? Sean, Chris and Munch already did.

Ok, Richard, you don't make assumptions but can you share your
    "Final Thoughts" with us? Sean, Chris and Munch already did.
    Richard has already shared his final thoughts with us - in a yet to be published FORT interview. Stay tuned to this station ...

*thanks for the lead in for a shameless plug**

Quote Originally Posted by __jinx
    About 3 months after the closing I saw him at a social function and he acted like he didn't know me.
    to the FORT jinx!

FWIW, My broker ignores me too.

I most certainly didn't slander Greg...libel maybe, but not slander
    And if he want's to hire Gloria Allred and take me on for calling him a schmuck, I say bring it on.
    I enjoyed working with Greg, he was most assuredly the best looking realtor I EVER had. But...he's handsome, rich, smart and built like a brick house and if you don't believe me, just ask him.
    __JINX
    EASY THERE TURBO! Greg is a good guy.. No reason to slander him here like this. Seriously though, I don't know what Greg's ethics are like in business, but if his actions in business are similar to his personality while I was on the show with him, maybe it's possbile that you had a misunderstanding? Just something to consider.

In another thread Jinx says this is Greg Martin, a ReMax real estate agent from Charlotte. I've pulled his picture into a side-by-side.

What do you all think?
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast